deadpool

saiyanaida

Civilian
Reaction score
Deadpool comic co-creator Robert Liefeld may still get his wish for a “Deadpool” movie.

Empire Magazine interviewed actor Ryan Reynolds on the status of the film and he believed it may still happen in the future.

“Deadpool’s still in the works,” he told Empire. “I’m not sure how logistically it works in term of scheduling, but yeah, I want it to happen.”

Reynolds has a busy schedule with a sequel to “Green Lantern,” action thriller “Safe House,” and comic book film “R.I.P.D.”

As for juggling to play two superheroes at the same time, he was confident that he could pull it off.

“Those two universes are completely different,” said Reynolds. “Superhero movies are so pervasive in pop culture, I don’t look at the as superhero roles as much as just roles. They’re such different people. Deadpool is about a guy in a highly militarized shame spiral, Green Lantern is more universally themed.”

The script will be written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (“Zombieland”).

Last introduction of Deadpool character was played by Reynolds in 2009’s “X-Men Origins: Wolverine.”

Here is a description of Deadpool/Wadey Wilson from Marvel Wiki:

“Wade Wilson was a sergeant who after surviving death-defying action in the Wakanda Wars in the early nineties took the name Deadpool. Deadpool’s true face had no skin and portions of his skull were missing, covered by a clear plastic helmet that made his face appear human-shaped when masked. He has an advanced healing ability, though it doesn’t completely heal/repair his heavily disfigured face. He has also equipped himself with high-tech weaponry and enhancements, and is a crack-short and blade fighter.”

I am glad that “Merc with a Mouth” will eventually be back. I’m crossing my fingers.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/-deadpool-film-may-still-happen-according-to-ryan-reynolds-12799

That is the description of the Ultimate Universe Deadpool, not the 616 Deadpool.

Good to see it might still happen though. The script I read a while back was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"