Other Deadpool Candidates?

What about him? I don't know Timothy Olyphant really well but maybe he can do a good deadpool.

Hitman2.JPG

Don't see why not. He can do pretty good humor and clearly he can do action. He's actually the ideal choice. :up:

Olyphant would definitely be a better DP than Agent 47

First impression. I dont even think the movie looks that good.

Plus I know Olyphants work. Hes a better as the sarcastic, talkative tough guy (Go, Girl Next Door) than the silent, physically intimidating tough guy(Live Free or Die Hard).

I would at least give ita try.....

...... I'm lying I'm probably going to end up seeing it on DVD, 5 1/2 months from now.

For the actual film I do vote for Ryan Reynolds, hands down. Now if they decided to animate him; I have full confidence that Dane Cook would voice over Deadpool very well.

waswatching the video he could work, but I want him to play the creeper.

and Deadpool may be in Wolverine movie.....
man, this gotta be true, will be so awesome.
and does Deadpool have any villains?

Alan Tudyk would get my vote. This thread needs to be merged with the other Deadpool casting thread. :word:

and Deadpool may be in Wolverine movie.....
man, this gotta be true, will be so awesome.
and does Deadpool have any villains?

T-Ray, Dr. Bong, occasionally Taskmaster and Constrictor. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

if they were to make a Deadpool movie the villian would probably be T-ray unless they would want to save him for something else, then I could see them using Taskmaster.

Taskmaster would be really cool.

I think the Deadpool candidates would be down to Ryan Reynolds or Sam Rockwell

Remember that its more about the voice and charisma then in the look.Physically almost anybody could play him...he wears a mask and is scarred. The actor doesn't even need to be incredibly built either...just enough to fill out the costume.

I'm not entirely sure what DP is sopose to sound like...all I have to go off is from the game Ultimate Alliance.

Rockwell and Reynolds but I don't think Cook does. Reynolds can obviously play sarcastic smartass and be a badass at the same time.

I was thinking Deadpool should be a low budget action film, the only thing that should cost them are his costumes and the explosions and special effects.

"The Rundown" with superpowers. It'd be freakin' awesome. Deadpool is a random, brainless, summer blockbuster action movie just waiting to happen. His origin doesn't have to be explained. He just is what he is. Our hero, together with sidekick against big boss with his cadre of boduguards like Taskmaster, Constrictor, and Jaguar making for some awesome action sequences. Definately work T-Ray in there played by Paul Levesque (Triple H) and I'm happy.

DeadpoolTray1.jpg

Triple H
0743478886.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"