Other Deadpool Candidates?

combusticator

A freak...LIKE ME!
Reaction score
I love the idea of Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, and want an authentic Deadpool movie so bad. Deadpool is probably my favorite character in the Marvel Universe...

...but I'm just wondering if anyone has other ideas, or suggestions other than Reynolds, some that may have passed my thoughts, or past or present rumors of other candidates?

Do share!

And if there's already a similar thread, SHAME! ...and go ahead and delete this

Dane Cook.

Regardless that people hate him for some reason, he's not that bad of an actor (not talking about the movie with ashley simpson, that was just bad writing), and has that same sick deadpool humor.

he's also in really good shape, and reads comics.

halsparksgrani5576934006c323euu6.jpg

sm2pred.jpg

Hal Sparks

Ryan Reynolds, he actually wants to play him and he knows the character.

Adam Baldwin. Big, gruff, tough, hilarious when he can be. :up:

0000019694_20060921144350.jpg
Jayne23.jpg
jayne.jpg

If not Deadpool then surely he can play T-Ray.

Adam baldwin should play lobo from the DC universe

Hey, Lobo = T-Ray + Deadpool + Motorcycle :woot:

I was saying that Lobo is a mix of Deadpool and T-Ray's characters/personalities but rides a motorcycle. Yes, I know that Lobo came before both characters. I was just trying to sell Baldwin as Deadpool or T-Ray. :oldrazz:

bump
I'll stay with Ryan.

Jason Mewes would be great, now that I think about it.

Eh. He talks too slow. He always has that zoned out thing about his voice which doesn't sit quite well with me (when refering to Deadpool anyway). He's a funny guy but I want Deadpool to sound loud and hyper. Mewes would just be...wrong for the character in my opinion. I'd love to see him in a movie as a hostage or someone Deadpool is paid to rescue or to protect or something. They dynamic would be great.

Why hasn't mewes been in a film with a cop storyline, where he's the comic relief?

If Dane Cook were ever to play a comic character, I'd puke.

Regardless, This movie NEEDS to be made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"