Death Valley on MTV

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/20/damon-lindelof-death-valley-comic-con/
Damon Lindelof to moderate MTV's 'Death Valley' panel at Comic-Con
by Dan Snierson

Looking for another place to find co-creator Damon Lindelof at Comic-Con? Check out MTV’s Death Valley panel on Friday. EW has learned that the Lost co-creator has signed on to moderate the festivities for the half-hour comedic horror series about an Undead Task Force that battles vampires, zombies, and werewolves. (Wes Craven was initially slated to host, but had to drop out.) “I have long fantasized about what would happen if the cast of Jersey Shore were to be attacked by zombies,” Lindelof tells EW. “However, once those zombies inevitably realized their hunger for brains would not be satisfied, they would be forced to move on to someplace decidedly more awesome. That place is Death Valley. When they asked me to moderate, how could I resist? Horror/comedy is a slippery slope, and I for one can’t wait to see this show go down it.” Lindelof, who is writing the screenplay for the sci-fi thriller Prometheus, will also play moderator at panels for 20th Century Fox (Prometheus’ studio) on Thursday and the ABC fantasy drama Once Upon A Time on Saturday. Death Valley debuts Aug. 29 on MTV.
TRAILER

I'm going to be honest, Lindelof moderating the SDCC panel is like 75-80% of why I'm interested in this at all, but that trailer wasn't half bad.

Ugh. The search option on this forum has got to be one of the most useless things ever. My bad. Close or merge please, mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"