Discussion: Global Warming, Emission Standards, and Other Environmental Issues - Part 1

I recently replaced my old bucket of bolts with a new hybrid. It drives really nicely and has mileage greater than 50 mpg. I'm very happy with it, it drives great.

I think I did a good job maintaining the old car for a while. Cars have an environmental cost not just to drive them as the media tells people, but also to build them.

I do think it's a problem that the most basic cars have been removed from the market. The Hyundai accent, for example, cost 20k and had an MPG of around 36 mpg am that was pure gasoline. They discontinued it to sell more expensive cars.

I recently replaced my old bucket of bolts with a new hybrid. It drives really nicely and has mileage greater than 50 mpg. I'm very happy with it, it drives great.

I think I did a good job maintaining the old car for a while. Cars have an environmental cost not just to drive them as the media tells people, but also to build them.

I do think it's a problem that the most basic cars have been removed from the market. The Hyundai accent, for example, cost 20k and had an MPG of around 36 mpg am that was pure gasoline. They discontinued it to sell more exspensive cars.
How does it fare in the cold? I've thought about a hybrid but I live in New England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"