Discussion: LGBTQ+ Rights XVI - Part 6

There’s more to this. Panicked a lot for a moment since these are the kinds of stories I tell and focus on.

“The dip, however, can partially be attributed to the decreasing number of primetime scripted series overall on broadcast television.”

“This year was no different, as the study found 327 LGBTQ characters featured on streaming originals; however, that represented a drop of 29 characters from the previous year.”

While still a drop, not as sharp as it initially comes across. Hopefully the numbers can go back up; both for representation and business.

I can say in film one of the hopeful things is I’ve noticed an increase in how many lgbtq films come to movie theaters this year, ‘I Saw The TV Glow’ coming to theaters later this month.

Last edited:
...and that's why Rowling is rebooting Harry Potter into a TV series.

Rowling was spewing some other unhinged takes the other day that it's male progressives fault that the far right loves her and her political positions and she says male feminists are all a bunch fakes because she (falsely) claims they only care about women's rights where they can also benefit. Rowling is that the old racist bigot drunk relative at a family holiday dinner that also keeps yelling that the earth is 5000 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"