Discussion: Relations with Russia

Putin at best is Jigsaw from the Saw movies in this scenario.
I don't think I saw the Saw......I was one of Joe Bob Briggs minions and more of a Texas Chainsaw Massacre fan. I mean, Tobe Hooper is clearly a better director than James Wan.....at least from Joe Bob's and my perspective.... We all know that Lifeforce was one of the all time greats in movie history. :funny:

I don't think I saw the Saw......I was one of Joe Bob Briggs minions and more of a Texas Chainsaw Massacre fan. I mean, Tobe Hooper is clearly a better director than James Wan.....at least from Joe Bob's and my perspective.... We all know that Lifeforce was one of the all time greats in movie history. :funny:
I loved Lifeforce!! Patrick Stewart, the Crazy guy who played Manson in Helter Skelter! What's not to love? :p

Major developments in Georgia, where the country is no longer interested in being used as Ukrainian-style cannon fodder in a Western proxy war against Russia -- The government is likely to pass a law forcing foreign agents to register.

Squeekness is not pleased. :( I'm sure a lot of Russian gains are our fault.

Squeekness is not pleased. :( I'm sure a lot of Russian gains are our fault.
Half-assing the war in Ukraine may prove to be center of Biden's legacy.

They should have either agreed to peace terms (my preference), or gone all in. That might have worked given the disorganized state of the Russian army in 2022. Instead Western leaders told the Kiev regime to walk away from peace negotiations, they promised them military support, and then sent them a drip feed of military support.

Biden tried to defeat Russia on the cheap. The results will include the annexation of Ukraine, a Russia which is strengthened militarily, diplomatically, and economically, and rampant inflation in the US and Europe.

Last edited:
That's the official reason for the military hardware parade, to elevate domestic pride.

But I think the real reason is to show the global majority that NATO military hardware is not that good. It's made to look cool and bring in profits, not to win wars. In turn Russia can secure more arms sales in Latin America, Asia, and Africa.

This is hilarious and tragic as a indictment of weak Western leadership.

Macron is willing to send troops to Ukraine ... But only after Russia breaches the Ukrainian defense lines.

If Macron wasn't such a pretzel, he'd know it makes more sense to send troops before the situation turns further catastrophic.

This is hilarious and tragic as a indictment of weak Western leadership.

Macron is willing to send troops to Ukraine ... But only after Russia breaches the Ukrainian defense lines.

If Macron wasn't such a pretzel, he'd know it makes more sense to send troops before the situation turns further catastrophic.

It makes him look like he's willing to help out when he really isn't. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"