Russia threatens to nuke Poland

So that's why all the polish are coming to Ireland all of a sudden!

I'm sure this type of thing happens everyday. It's just getting more publicity now because of the conflict in Georgia. George Bush, and all world leaders for that matter, probably threatens to launch at least one nuclear weapon per day. He's not known as the Gizzle Bushizzle for nothin'.

If they do that, It's gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight...
If Russia does that, they better nuke every other country with nukes first...Because everyone else isn't just gonna let them wave their nuclear wangs in their general direction. I don't think Russia will, because becoming a crater just to prove a point is not a good policy.

If they do that, It's gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight...
If Russia does that, they better nuke every other country with nukes first...Because everyone else isn't just gonna let them wave their nuclear wangs in their general direction. I don't think Russia will, because becoming a crater just to prove a point is not a good policy.

Aren't the U.S. and Russian nukes connected in some way and program to launch if the other country launches theirs, or did they do away with that?

I am expecting all hell to break loose soon, by 2012 at the latest, and WWIII to be declared. Whether or not it will be the end as has been rumored for decades will remain to be seen.

My advice; get yur guns and hold yur ground - it's going to be a bumpy ride.

This is why i try to avoid current events as much as possible, because stuff like this scares me ****less.

Maybe you shouldn't be watching Red Dawn before bedtime, young man.

At any rate, Russia is in no financial position to get into a big military dispute with any of the big boys. This is just Putin rattling his sabre and seeing what kind of response he gets out of the world at large. Yes, Putin is an attention-****e (and kind of a dick).

jag

I remember reading an article about him in TIME, he seemed kinda like a jerk.

This is why i try to avoid current events as much as possible, because stuff like this scares me ****less.

My advice on how to deal with your fears - get drunk and DON'T TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM YOUR MOTHER, or any other female for that matter. You are a man and have a different role in this than them, they will only cause you to make a fatal mistake. Unless she is a female who is completely and totally militarized, her advice will only hurt you or anyone else who ends up in a combat situation.

Russia isn't actually threatening to launch nukes, they are saying that if poland builds a US missile base on their soil then poland will become target in the outbreak of war. This is coming from General Anatoly Nogovitsyn, not from the political sphere. He's clearly talking tactics according to his realist/power politics ideology. It's not a threat of imminent attack. It is merely a rhetoric response to the increase in US military power in the area... That being said it is a stupid move on the general's part as rhetoric is one of the major contribution to arms races and conflicts.

The solution to this problem is not just getting russia to apologise for the threat but also offering some assurances about the US military build up in the area....cause that can be kinda scary for a lot of folks.

the 2012 world ending prediction seems more possible by the day.....We'll all die of Nuclear Winter :csad:

My advice on how to deal with your fears - get drunk and DON'T TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM YOUR MOTHER, or any other female for that matter. You are a man and have a different role in this than them, they will only cause you to make a fatal mistake. Unless she is a female who is completely and totally militarized, her advice will only hurt you or anyone else who ends up in a combat situation.
This maybe the sexist thing I read this week.

Done.

Second. :up:

im very much afraid. but confident, not in America..but in the world.
this whole situation can be fixed.
But, if Russia continues on its "quest" perhaps some action should be taken.

perhaps a UN meeting should be called to discuss this matter.

im very much afraid. but confident, not in America..but in the world.
this whole situation can be fixed.
But, if Russia continues on its "quest" perhaps some action should be taken.

perhaps a UN meeting should be called to discuss this matter.

Agreed. Hopefully they can put a stop to the "mine is bigger" game that Russia is playing before it gets to far.
Counting on cooler heads to prevail.

Russia literally needs to be disarmed. kicked out of the United Nations, and stripped of their position in any world council.

until some sort of change is seen in its leadership. im sorry if any russians on this website think im being insane..but russia believes they can just rush in and take over anything they want.

Russia literally needs to be disarmed. kicked out of the United Nations, and stripped of their position in any world council.

Good luck with that.

until some sort of change is seen in its leadership. im sorry if any russians on this website think im being insane..but russia believes they can just rush in and take over anything they want.

Just like every major world power has done. Britain, France, Japan, the USA...

I'm sure this type of thing happens everyday. It's just getting more publicity now because of the conflict in Georgia. George Bush, and all world leaders for that matter, probably threatens to launch at least one nuclear weapon per day. He's not known as the Gizzle Bushizzle for nothin'.

Kind of . Russia has always had the set of ball but now they are finaly saying they aren't gonna take anyones b.s.

god why do people continue to post stuff from the sun on here... its one of the most bogus news services out there

Now we just wait until skynet takes us all by suprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"