Russia threatens to nuke Poland

Reaction score
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1566799.ece

RUSSIA threatened to NUKE Poland yesterday as the world faced the prospect of a terrifying new Cold War.

The chilling threat was issued by a top general of Vladimir Putin amid mounting tensions over the war in Georgia.
Gen Anatoly Nogovitsy lashed out after Poland agreed to help the US create a “missile shield” over Europe. He said: “Poland is making itself a target. Such targets are destroyed as a first priority.”

Gen Nogovitsy stressed Moscow was ready to use nuclear weapons “against allies of countries having nuclear weapons if they in some way help them”. Russia is furious Poland has said the US can put an interceptor base and a battery of Patriot missiles on its territory.
President Dmitry Medvedev, ruling under the direction of predecessor Mr Putin, said the missile defences were aimed at Russia.
He branded US claims that they are a deterrent against rogue states “a fairy tale”.

I find this kind of funny seeing as I live in an all Polish neighborhood. I must be a bad person. :(

wow- they are ticked!

Way too much drama. My plans to visit Russia next year on are on serious hold.

What the ****? Why can't they just let it happen? Are they planning something?

Doesn't this make Russia terrorists? Your not going to give in the demands of a terrorist are you America?

Is there a second source anywhere? I don't exactly trust "The Sun".

Wow, that's kind of scary. If they do nuke Poland, I wonder if it could lead to any other countries getting involved.

Wow, that's kind of scary. If they do nuke Poland, I wonder if it could lead to any other countries getting involved.

Yea, I think even the UN would get their fingers out their ass if that happend.

Well thats not good. What the hell is happening, did Russia all of a sudden decide they want to rule the whole world. If the cold war starts back up again, thats goonna suck

The UN will never get their thumbs out of their asses. Us, Isreal and a few allies will end up having to fight this on our own, and 50% of the American people will say "I hate Bush...he should just let Russia take us over...I wouldnt mind talking Russian".

Can't they leave us Polish people alone?!

Damn it all.

I'm pretty sure the first nation to use a nuke now gets gangbanged by the world at large.

What the ****? Why can't they just let it happen? Are they planning something?

Doesn't this make Russia terrorists? Your not going to give in the demands of a terrorist are you America?
I'm sure the Iraqi people are saying the same thing about the United States that you just said about Russia.

The KGB are watching us right now!!! :eek:

I think it would be incredibly stupid of Russia to even suggest such a thing . Who are they to threaten a nuclear war.

Dammit Poland stop looking so good and causeing people to fight over you.:cmad:

The UN will never get their thumbs out of their asses. Us, Isreal and a few allies will end up having to fight this on our own, and 50% of the American people will say "I hate Bush...he should just let Russia take us over...I wouldnt mind talking Russian".

Maybe you shouldn't be watching Red Dawn before bedtime, young man.

At any rate, Russia is in no financial position to get into a big military dispute with any of the big boys. This is just Putin rattling his sabre and seeing what kind of response he gets out of the world at large. Yes, Putin is an attention-****e (and kind of a dick).

jag

Uh...my moms step dad wont be too pleased about this....

What the hell is happening, did Russia all of a sudden decide they want to rule the whole world.

"All of a sudden.....?" :huh: Where you been the last 90 years?:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"