• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Discussion: The 2024 Presidential Primaries (Both Parties)

He can feel free to drop out anytime. :o

Hmmmm.....What's Newsom up to? Well, if I didn't know better, I'd say he's considering a run for president in 2028. Anyone up for a trip to Vegas?

Everyone's reaction outside of ND should be the same. 'Who?'

Everyone's reaction outside of ND should be the same. 'Who?'

AAAAAND......everyone's reaction outside of some other district in some other state should be the same. "Who?"

It was my first reaction, lol....

Casey DeSantis clarified these comments during an event in Iowa later on Friday, noting that the campaign knows “that they cannot vote in the caucus process, but they can come and volunteer and they can be a part of it in that way, so you’re seeing people from North Carolina, from South Carolina, from Florida, in particular coming because they feel so strongly about protecting the future of their kids.”
Yeah, ‘cause that wouldn’t be legal.

Nobody should trust him. The man is living in an alternate reality.

Did we really need this thread? Are we pretending we don't know what the General is gonna be?

Did we really need this thread? Are we pretending we don't know what the General is gonna be?
it's a preview for who might be Trump's vice president, who might be the frontrunner if Trump dies not to mention what percentage of Republican voters want an alternative.

It's going to be Trump/Biden again. Hold on to your butts....

oinNkdB.jpg

No great loss. DeSantis can fade away for all I care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"