Doctor Strange News & Speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Martin Freeman with a white hot passion

VquLZd3.gif

We have Helen Cho in Age of Ultron. I can't think of any male Asian actors in Marvel films.

Dave Batista is half-Filipino, but then again, he's always going to be green and red onscreen :oldrazz: He and Chin Han are pretty much it for the Asian/Pacific Islander dudes in the MCU.

Either way, it's really lacking.

We have Helen Cho in Age of Ultron. I can't think of any male Asian actors in Marvel films.

Marvel also cast Pom Klementieff in GOTG2. She is rumoured to be Mantis.

On the TV side we have Elodie Yung as Elektra, Agent May and Quake.

Asian males are more under-represented at the moment. Wong may rectify that a little.

Dave Batista is half-Filipino, but then again, he's always going to be green and red onscreen :oldrazz: He and Chin Han are pretty much it for the Asian/Pacific Islander dudes in the MCU.

Either way, it's really lacking.
There was the howling commando, Morita, in Captain America 1, who was also in one episode of Aos:
http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Jim_Morita

And Hogun from The Warriors Three in Thor 1 and 2:
http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Hogun

Last edited:
His hands must be hella messed up if theyre using CGI effects

First time commenting in this sub forum since a few things have started leaking. Exciting stuff. Contrary to popular belief, I really liked Scott Derrickson's The Day The Earth Stood Still.

I expect this movie to be like The Matrix meets Inception visual FX wise but set in the MCU.

I'm impressed by the cultural awareness of the Nepalese. The people filming that video are locals who clearly know it's Doctor Strange and are excited to catch a glimpse to share with the world. Good for them. :up:

BTW, searching through the list of smileys for a thumbsup made me see this one that I kinda want to include in every one of my posts on this forum:
:ds:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"