Does anyone else think...

ihateusernames

Civilian
Reaction score
That the Fantastic Four franchise may just turn into the perfect film for marvel and fox to introduce other characters to get their own spin off movies?

I mean, It worked well in this movie, and we are going to get a Silver Surfer spin off.
But... do you guys want another movie like this? where, say... Namor, or Black Panther comes into it?

Well Namor isn't going to happen because he's sourced at another studio. Personally I don't believe the Wakandan Empire would be visually striking enough to draw the mainstream back for a third film. But I wouldn't mind seeing T'Challa be a guest star in the film--as long as he's helping them against a greater threat.

Honestly? They need something else and I would prefer they just go forward with Project Doomsday and give us an all-out battle against Doombots on Latverian soil.

That the Fantastic Four franchise may just turn into the perfect film for marvel and fox to introduce other characters to get their own spin off movies?

I mean, It worked well in this movie, and we are going to get a Silver Surfer spin off.
But... do you guys want another movie like this? where, say... Namor, or Black Panther comes into it?

Sure, the Panther...maybe The Inhumans, (but im not really sure i want Fox involved with the Inhumans in any way, shape, or form)...Namor will never be in an FF film...

Well Namor isn't going to happen because he's sourced at another studio. Personally I don't believe the Wakandan Empire would be visually striking enough to draw the mainstream back for a third film. But I wouldn't mind seeing T'Challa be a guest star in the film--as long as he's helping them against a greater threat.

Honestly? They need something else and I would prefer they just go forward with Project Doomsday and give us an all-out battle against Doombots on Latverian soil.

That might be best....that might also be a good opportunity to bring in a smaller secondary villain as well (Mad Thinker or Puppet master)...

That might be best....that might also be a good opportunity to bring in a smaller secondary villain as well (Mad Thinker or Puppet master)...

Yep.....sounds good to me....

Doom as the main villain from the get-go, full comic armor, third person speech and all. Almost no Victor. He enlists the help of Puppet Master so he can defeat the FF.

So many villians can carry the movie with out Doom being involved - Frightful Four, Mad Thinker, Mole Man, Inhumans, Negative Zone, it goes on and on and on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"