Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News of course would find some way to blame black people for a slur against them.

When you think time is flying cuz it doesn't feel like two hours has passed at the job,
then go to check the time again later thinking another two hours must have passed, only to see this time it's actually less than an hour.

tumblr_n8ivy7uwBO1s51s3jo1_500.gif

When you learn the My Pillow guy was a crack addict:
a1868a944bbb0b01afcb551c4d256159.gif

Last edited:
When someone makes a scene in a thread, only for a mod to suddenly appear

tumblr_oq9hd2IpLJ1qb3lbmo2_500.gif

When a Hypester keeps posting box office numbers every day in a movie thread

tumblr_ouj4s1tAiJ1rrkahjo2_540.gif

:up:

Well... its better then the other conversation that was going on in there. :funny:

Coming into the Hype in a reasonably good mood, only to see the usual shenanigans

tumblr_owpoz4JlA91qm6uzxo1_r2_400.gif

Seeing Twitter folk fancast Tom Holland's 21 year old ass to play a character in IT after a 27 year time jump, with no indicators that they are anything less than dead serious

tumblr_o0g7aq0igM1s3y9slo6_500.gif

Can I fancast one of the kids in Stranger Things? That show is set in the 80s, they're supposed to be older now. :oldrazz:

When people say they wish the Luke Cage show wasn't so "urban"

giphy.gif

Seeing Twitter folk fancast Tom Holland's 21 year old ass to play a character in IT after a 27 year time jump, with no indicators that they are anything less than dead serious

tumblr_o0g7aq0igM1s3y9slo6_500.gif

giphy.gif

.....for which role?

Oh, Twitter...

(There is kind of a resemblance between the two and they could easily play brothers or the same character during slightly different ages but still....)

I guess they havent read the book.

Just imagine, Tom Holland is cast as Stan. Holland fan girls go wild with excitement and spend months anticipating the film. They go to watch the film and adult Stan commits suicide in the first 15 minutes of the film. :funny:

Watching the JL board usual suspects act like children over John Williams' Superman theme being incorporated into ONE scene

tumblr_omjwvjQTJL1qfcx4to1_400.gif
tumblr_omjwvjQTJL1qfcx4to2_400.gif

tumblr_omjwvjQTJL1qfcx4to3_400.gif
tumblr_omjwvjQTJL1qfcx4to5_r1_400.gif

I don't want to go there, so can I ask you Sawyer. Are they keeping Hans' themes?

I wouldn't be surprised if they're also sh***ing on Elfman's Batman score.

I don't want to go there, so can I ask you Sawyer. Are they keeping Hans' themes?
The way I interpreted his words is that everything that's already there is still in play (he mentioned using Hans' WW theme), and he's also using older stuff as a tip of the hat to the "heritage" of DC movies.

The way I interpreted his words is that everything that's already there is still in play (he mentioned using Hans' WW theme), and he's also using older stuff as a tip of the hat to the "heritage" of DC movies.
Thanks Sawyer. Big Superman fan, love both Williams and Zimmer's music. So that sounds great to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"