Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most horrible thing about that letter is that it's not at all a "My boy feels terrible about what he's done, etc.", but rather "Look at what THAT GIRL did to MY BOY!!!! He won't eat his meat!!!" He's not simply defending his terrible son, he's saying he did nothing wrong and that the girl is the villain of this story.

This can be so many people on here. Obviously I'm the woman who's laughing at him.

h208702C1

When I see folks acting like Jennifer Aniston has been waiting out this break-up

tumblr_ngywzrmXz91sai68lo1_500.gif

Well she's in that new romantic comedy called _________ and that new guy in her life __________ and she's just super ___________ about everything.

Reading Kathemy's posts in the Gotham forum

tumblr_odsz8utFvf1sybyd5o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Watching This Is Us deliver bare ass to broadcast television, as well as a twist I legitimately didn't see coming

tumblr_nit3n3sJ8a1qckoyqo1_500.gif

I feel like I saw the twist coming and I didn't even watch the show. It's the same team that did Crazy, Stupid, Love, so it's kind of their M.O.

I feel like I saw the twist coming and I didn't even watch the show. It's the same team that did Crazy, Stupid, Love, so it's kind of their M.O.

Never watched that movie.

But as for the show's twist, if I had known going in that Hartley and the girl struggling with her weight were siblings, I think I might have put the pieces together awhile before even watching the show, due to the trailer and promos talking about [blackout]how one of the triplets died[/blackout], so I picked up on that one about 20 minutes in, but I still had no idea how Sterling K. Brown factored in until the very end.
NYPD BLUE did that 20 years ago.

And TV has somehow only gotten more puritanical over time.

"Bloodshed bloodshed bloodshed murder massacre-- DON'T SHOW THAT NIPPLE!!!!"

When you keep thinking October is another 3 weeks away

reQF2aZ.gif

What I think of when people say movies need humor to sell

giphy.gif

but i didn't even do anything!

Not to mention... I am fake so she won't need it.

"beeches"

Watching the last 10 minutes of the Mr. Robot season 2 finale

8QmIp.gif

When I read Reek's reaction to the weirdness of Ruth Fisher posts.

giphy.gif

I think Ruth Fisher might actually be Tommy Wiseau.

1256903_o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back