Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Brooklyn Nine Nine is trending on Twitter. Maybe there's hope yet if people make enough noise.

The first two, maybe three seasons are solid and then after that the writing gets lazy and the characters become caricatures.

Hopefully a streaming service can pick it up or a cable network. Ya know real channels people care to watch television on. :p

The fact that Fox resurrected Last Man Standing (which I just found out about) and cancelled B99 makes me think I'll not be watching another show on that network for a long time. Bastards.

Fox right now

QZbMzM4.gif

Was Modern Family ever good? I've only seen a couple episodes and I don't care for it outside of Cameron.
The first season was pretty hilarious, imo. It just gradually slid downhill after that. I dropped it around S4.

The fact that Fox resurrected Last Man Standing (which I just found out about) and cancelled B99 makes me think I'll not be watching another show on that network for a long time. Bastards.

****ing Disney

Considering its gotta be a cheap show to produce and it's a sitcom I think it's got a pretty good chance of being picked up by Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon if it's got a vocal audience that's been steady.

I remember reading a while back some Netflix executive said they really only want to revive shows that have a continual steady audience or a loyal sizable viewerbase that has the ability to grow. They dont want to just revive every prematurely cancelled show that deserved more seasons.

Was Modern Family ever good? I've only seen a couple episodes and I don't care for it outside of Cameron.
I watched the first season on syndication on USA. I thought it was pretty good.
I just got so sick of the mockumentary schtick. It only ever worked for the Office IMO.
The first season was pretty hilarious, imo. It just gradually slid downhill after that. I dropped it around S4.

It can still be funny, but it's really fallen into the trap of thinking that turning it's cast of characters into complete ***holes is the same thing as making them funny. Alex can't let a single word from one of her family members go by without being insufferable about it, Mitchell clearly can't stand Cameron, Claire is... well, she's the same as she's always been, but still...

When a poster is now seemingly a saint

3D9LZ.gif

it was nearly perfect... until you notice 'GO BRUINS" in the top corner.

TV networks this weekend:

untitled-373.gif

TV shows trying to survive this weekend:

0737231642A724652D3197D609BF65AA8A19833B

anigif_enhanced-25174-1467394926-7.gif

untitled-282.gif

untitled-293.gif

Me after this weekend massacre:

5VANAFR.gif

Last edited:
Seeing that Netflix is considering saving a show that was on the verge of hiring it's fifth showrunner in three seasons

tumblr_ov9qtiN8x01u25kiio1_1280.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe