Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I walked into a comicbook shop for the first time, and everybody on there knows.

ryghDrH.gif

Also, some dudes was playing some lame card game. lol

mnJfi4M.gif

They were probably playing Magic the Gathering. I heard of some comic book shops setting up tables just so people can play Magic in the store, although I've never been to a comic shop that has done that.

They were probably playing Magic the Gathering. I heard of some comic book shops setting up tables just so people can play Magic in the store, although I've never been to a comic shop that has done that.

One of the ones I go to does it.

yea the two (relatively) close to me... half the stores are tables for the card games.

That feeling when you're living in a time where taking a knee during the National Anthem is more controversial than a University honoring a coach that covered up child rape

tumblr_nwhjb84aSs1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

That feeling when you're living in a time where taking a knee during the National Anthem is more controversial than a University honoring a coach that covered up child rape

tumblr_nwhjb84aSs1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

Preach.

And in a time where no one seems to give a **** that a guy who raped a girl behind a dumpster gets out of jail after 3 months.

Don't even get me started on the Penn State molestation... I feel the need to punch someone when that happens. Preferably the coward half wit that SAW it happen and did nothing.

I actually didn't keep up on that whole story. Someone mentioned it the other day and said she wasn't actually raped. I keep seeing references that she was though :confused:

You, me, and everyone else that would do it (punch the perps), would get more time than the perps.

Last edited:
UH.. I wouldn't do it.. so speak for yourself.

I actually didn't keep up on that whole story. Someone mentioned it the other day and said she wasn't actually raped. I keep seeing references that she was though :confused:

Are we speaking of the same thing? You know about the Penn State child molestation cases, right?

And if you are talking about the Brock rape case... Jesus... It happened. He was convicted... And a judge decided on leniency for some god damned reason.

When people try and act like Tom Hiddleston is the hottest Tom in Hollywood

tumblr_o0x4hwppew1qkam9mo1_400.gif

Seeing Sophie Turner feeling her Lannister fantasy at the Emmys

tumblr_od18i0Salj1sebo8go3_540.gif

Me, around people experiencing emotions

tumblr_odqkguAtvl1s467u7o3_250.gif

Are we speaking of the same thing? You know about the Penn State child molestation cases, right?

And if you are talking about the Brock rape case... Jesus... It happened. He was convicted... And a judge decided on leniency for some god damned reason.

$$$

By that dumb logic, a person can shoot some one to death in less than a second so they shouldnt go to jail for it.

And that jackass father needs to consider how the victim is suffering. Oh boo hoo the rapist lost his appetite. Oh boo hoo he raped someone and got caught so now his life is ruined.

Well, how the **** do you think the victim feels, you POS?! ****!!! :cmad:

By that dumb logic, a person can shoot some one to death in less than a second so they shouldnt go to jail for it.

And that jackass father needs to consider how the victim is suffering. Oh boo hoo the rapist lost his appetite. Oh boo hoo he raped someone and got caught so now his life is ruined.

Well, how the **** do you think the victim feels, you POS?! ****!!! :cmad:

Pretty much the only thing I could think after reading it.

Negan hates rapers... Brock deserves Lucille.

And I mean that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"