Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Trump inauguration.

tumblr_m88vuxrEMf1qb3exko1_500.gif

YElJbE.gif

What exactly is the inherent problem with a planned two film run? Cuz... I got news for everyone... Movies these days have a serialized aspect to them. Of course not all but these big budget genre exercises are just the modern version of the serials from the 30's, 40's and 50's. I doubt there's been too many of these tent poles that don't have a planned sequel or some kind of spin off since, oh... 1999?

lol whine about a movie seeming chopped up in the editing room... whine when they decided to extend it into 2 parts... classic...

don't mind aziz, he's a marvel fanboy who just loves to hate DC cause its the cool thing to do.

Don't wake the Saltman... You are the last person who should do so... Believe me.

I've seen that salt guy all over but have zero ****ing clue what it's in reference to or why a modern day Gerardo/Gordon Ramsay has taken the imaginations of the online world so much?

Finding out I SEE SPIDEY got prob banned over Power Rangers

200.gif

We all have hills to die on.

Ugh. First Slushy and now ISS. It's like the cops taking out a wanted terrorist right in front of you, but one of your friends catches a ricocheted bullet in the process.

Ugh. First Slushy and now ISS. It's like the cops taking out a wanted terrorist right in front of you, but one of your friends catches a ricocheted bullet in the process.

you were friends with one of them? I didn't know you hated yourself. :o

How did Slushy go out?

in a blaze of racism.

you were friends with one of them? I didn't know you hated yourself. :o

in a blaze of racism.

Wait. A Trump supporter ended up being a racist?

Colour me shocked.

I reported the racist pic Slushy posted in the lolpics thread. If I contributed to the reason why he got banned then all I can say is...

moana-review-maui-youre-welcome-song-gif.gif

I'd like to think the universe correcting itself on a karmic scale resulted in this, but I'm more than happy to give you a basket of assorted cheeses for your efforts in this great cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"