Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
upside inside outtttt shes livin la vida locaaaaaa

What does it mean when you say it is a problem a victim didn't report their assault in a certain amount of time?

It means you're a pragmatic thinker. And possibly a connoisseur of French cheeses.

Me @ the world, if this thing about the Cash Me Outside girl getting a record deal is accurate

tumblr_oo5upfT3BV1uqdigto2_250.gif
tumblr_oo5upfT3BV1uqdigto1_250.gif

I would be in the same boat probably if I cared to find out who or what that is. Seriously, I see that referenced all the time but... Yeah, I have no idea where it's from, or who she is and... I am the better for it.

Me, showing up to watch an Emmys show that egregiously snubbed The Leftovers

tumblr_ogrb03vNtc1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

tumblr_ogrb03vNtc1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Riz Ahmed won an Emmy and that's all that matters.

S-man... I refuse to think you have cans that big.

who the hell cares about Riz Ahmed

Me, watching the Emmys laugh with the guy who, less than a year ago, referred to concentration camps as "Holocaust centers", rather than laugh at him, and knowing that this is the same kind of s*** that's going to happen with every single Trump accomplice at some point

tumblr_ovl02pOnvO1udlo7zo3_r1_400.gif

I haven't watched it yet... was Turturro nominated? ****ing better have been

Having your foot hurt for like a week and still can't remember when or why it happened.

636073940807555876689094018_giphy%20(3).gif

I swear the 100k cash and 30 pounds of cocaine in my closet had nothing to do with it.

I swear the 100k cash and 30 pounds of cocaine in my closet had nothing to do with it.

tumblr_nhqoqlfI3f1u2fuw8o1_250.gif

His name Dr. Rockso, The Rock And Roll Clown. He does cocaine. That's all we know so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"