Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ohbyq0WSNS1qj6sk2o1_500.gif

Hello, Sawyer.

I noticed you didn't say 'hello' to me. I do however know that you missed me. The PM's tell the entire story. I hope you stayed in shape during your absence. Daddy's been antsy.

Ha. you've sent me selfies and expect me to try and imagine that is you? come on bae.. open up.

Does Sawyer look better or worse?

Sawyer after hearing the tragic news about Brooklyn 99

SAOGSoE.gif

Yeah it sucks. Honestly, I've been preparing myself for this since the first season. I feel like it was on the bubble every year. On the bright side, it had a pretty good run and it still felt fresh unlike other sitcoms that have run themselves into the ground long ago (Looking at you, Modern Family).

Yeah it sucks. Honestly, I've been preparing myself for this since the first season. I feel like it was on the bubble every year. On the bright side, it had a pretty good run and it still felt fresh unlike other sitcoms that have run themselves into the ground long ago (Looking at you, Modern Family).

Maybe it's for the best, post married Jake and Amy might have jumped the shark.

**** that. Someone better pick it up!!!!!!!!!!

SJFXXxY.gif

If it ends on a cliffhanger, the odds of it being picked up are probably greater.

Was Modern Family ever good? I've only seen a couple episodes and I don't care for it outside of Cameron.

Was Modern Family ever good? I've only seen a couple episodes and I don't care for it outside of Cameron.
I watched the first season on syndication on USA. I thought it was pretty good.

Wow, Brooklyn Nine Nine is trending on Twitter. Maybe there's hope yet if people make enough noise.

The first two, maybe three seasons are solid and then after that the writing gets lazy and the characters become caricatures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"