E3 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soapy

Avenger
Reaction score
Well, E3 news is beginning to trickle out so I guess it's time for a thread.

E3 will be held this year from June 13th to June 15th, with some other events happening before.

Below is a schedule of all press conferences, including those being held independently.

jctgcilftert0n0gar3z.jpg

Last edited:
Nice there's definitely some expectations for KH3 at E3 now that 0.2 is out. I wouldn't expect a release date but a new trailer seems somewhat likely!

Nice there's definitely some expectations for KH3 at E3 now that 0.2 is out. I wouldn't expect a release date but a new trailer seems somewhat likely!

A new trailer definitely seems likely.

I just want to see Spider-Man and God of War and get their release dates announced.

I'm here for Death Stranding, Red Dead Redemption 2, and whatever Batman game is in the works.

I wouldn't hold my breath for RDR2 I don't think Rockstar does E3 but maybe who knows. Anyway Death Stranding, God of War and Spidey are the games I'm looking forward too. Among others but those are my top three.

They'll show Death Stranding, but don't expect a solid release window. That thing won't be out for a couple years.

I need news on my Bayonetta amiibo.

Kojima will definitely be bringing Death Stranding to the Sony conference

Games i'm looking forward to see more at E3 2017 are:

• The Last of Us Part 2
  • Death Stranding
  • God of War 4
  • Star Wars Battlefront II
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Days Gone
  • Spiderman on PS4
  • Halo 6
  • Final Fantasy 7 remake
  • Kingdom hearts III
  • Elder Scrolls 6?
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Project Scorpio info
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Assassin's Creed Empire
  • Pokemon Diamond & Pearl remake
  • Beyond Good & Evil 2
  • Splinter Cell 6?
  • Uncharted: Lost Legacy

I'm really hoping Bethesda Studios unveils their new RPG IP.

I guess what I'm most looking forward to is new game announcements, because there isn't a whole lot on the horizon that interests me. It's pretty much just Shadow of War and Destiny 2, and Destiny is getting its big reveal in May.

I would like to think this will be a good E3 though. With Nintendo just putting out a new console and Microsoft releasing one later this year, you would think both of them would have a lot to announce.

Last edited:
a few months back, there were rumors of a complete Final Fantasy collection ( 1 - 9 ) being released for the PS4, as well as a XIII trilogy remaster.

hope those rumors become reality and there's some announcement at E3.

I want a Kingdom Come: Deliverence trailer to really sell me on this game. Bethesda's new IP and maybe a hint about Elder Scrolls 6. Cyberpunk 2077. Couple of other joints (AC Empire, RDR2). But those are honestly the only ones that matter to me.

a new Bethesda RPG, and a hint of ES 6, would also be nice.

And while I'm not as enthralled with Bioware as I was several years ago, a hint at DA 4 would also be welcome.

I've also been hearing rumors that Bioware Austin may be working on a KOTOR remake or perhaps a new KOTOR game. again, if those rumors are indeed true, I'd like to hear anything about that at E3.

Last edited:
Ah the E3, as always i quite excited for it.
While there are some games i hope we see, im more excited about the games that will be annouced and the games we havent heard anything about.
The games that come out of nowhere and blow you away.

Shadow of War
The Last of Us 2
God of War 4
Red Dead Redemption 2
Days Gone
Spider-man
Kingdom hearts III
A new Assassins Creed?
Maybe some teaser for a new Elder Scrolls game
A new Batman game from WBM
What Rocksteady is working on
Hellblade
Possible footage of the Console versions of Conan Exiles
The Star wars titles that are in development
The Avatar video game
Other comic video Game adaptions
Ultimate Alliance 3
A new World of Warcraft

So there are a lot of things that could be shown, i go into this mostly without any kind of expectations and let it just happen.
This year seems like it could have an awesome line up of games, reveals etc.

Bioware announced a new IP two or three E3s ago, but we haven't seen or heard anything else about it since then. Might be time to show that off.

Also I doubt that Blizzard would announce it at E3, but over the past year or so they've been making some hires to work on some kind of new Diablo project. I have heard some rumors that it's not going to be a traditional Diablo game, but take that with a grain of salt and make of it what you will.

I want FROMSOFTWARE to announce a new game.
Bloodborne 2 would be perfect for Sony but I don't think that's happening.

Announcing Xbox FanFest: E3 2017
by Will Tuttle, Xbox Wire Editor in Chief Posted on April 17, 2017 at 8:30 am

FANFEST_HERO-hero-hero.jpg

The return of Xbox FanFest to E3 begins a profound year for Xbox and its fans. When we started doing FanFest a little over 3 years ago, we not only wanted to build rally points around the world for Xbox Nation, but we wanted gamers everywhere to know how deeply important they were to our past, present and future. Last year, we reached an incredible 13,000 Xbox fans at FanFests around the world. In Mexico, we built a huge Xbox-only event, in Australia we not only took fans drifting to celebrate the launch of Forza Horizon 3 but we took them to Bondi Beach for a little Gears of War 4, and at gamescom, we shut down our booth so FanFest attendees could play all the hottest Xbox exclusives. This year, we’re looking to do even more, with more surprises, to show the world Xbox is ready for the fans in 2017.

Once again, Xbox FanFest will give 500 lucky fans a one-of-a-kind, up-close-and-personal experience to the gaming industry’s biggest showcase. Xbox FanFest: E3 2017 kicks off Sunday, June 11 and runs through Tuesday, June 13.

Today, we’re happy to share the first details on just how you can go about taking part. First, as with previous Xbox FanFests, you’ll need to be over the age of 21 and have an Xbox Live gamertag. Next, you’ll need to get a ticket. We’ve had a big change from previous years, as we will now be employing an online registration process. After listening to fan feedback from last year’s event, we wanted to streamline the process to ensure Xbox fans can lock their attendance months in advance. We believe we will deliver an even better FanFest in 2017 with the additional time this new process affords us.

Here’s how it’ll work: 400 of the 500 tickets will be available first-come, first-serve starting this Wednesday, April 19. Tickets will be released in drops throughout the day, with the first drop starting at 6 AM PT. Stay glued to #XboxFanFest and @Xbox on Twitter for when those drops occur! Please note that you will need to have a credit card to hold the ticket. There is no charge to reserve a ticket but cancelation fees will apply. The remaining 100 tickets will be distributed through a variety of other promotions/giveaways. Follow #XboxFanFest on Twitter for when some of those promotions start. Be sure to hit the official Xbox FanFest: E3 2017 page for complete details and an FAQ.

We’re also excited to share information on more of what you’ll receive if you’re one of those 500 lucky fans. As in previous years, you’ll get entry into the Xbox E3 2017 Briefing on Sunday, June 11, at 2:00 PM PT, in downtown Los Angeles, as well as a custom-built backpack full of gaming swag. Attendees will also get “Early Access” to Xbox’s hottest exclusives, Project Scorpio, and our biggest blockbuster games at a private event on Monday evening, June 12th.

Of course, we’ve still got plenty of awesome E3 experiences for those fans that can’t make it to Los Angeles for FanFest. Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3, our live news show that covers all things Xbox at E3, will begin airing on Monday, June 12, and can be streamed live on Beam, Xbox One, on Xbox.com (both on your desktop and on mobile), on Xbox 360, and on the Xbox Twitch Channel.

These are just a few of the activities Xbox has planned for the week, so stay tuned to Xbox Wire for all the latest on E3 2017!

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/2017/04/17/announcing-xbox-fanfest-e3-2017/#4ddJt8Mbrb5gsVOU.99

I'm eager to see more from:

SW Battlefront II
Red Dead Redemption 2
Spider-Man PS4
Super Mario Odyssey

Honestly.... it's the Scorpio information and Forza Motorsport 7 for me.

I'm hoping Platinum has something to show/announce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"