E3 Thread: 2012 Edition (Conference Times in First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@miladesn

Ubisoft confirmed (to gameblog.fr staff) Watch_Dog demo was running on PC

EDIT: From Kotaku.com: "While not initially disclosed, Ubisoft has since announced that the game is due on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360."

Did anyone notice the cloth physics? They were pretty impressive. Especially on that lady's dress.

Are any of you guys trying to watch the Sony Conference in Home ? I have no idea on where to go. I made it to the theater lobby. But which theater ?

Catching up with it on G4 now. GOW Ascension I may have to check out.

any HD streams for the Sony press conference? Watching via their site now and the quality isnt that great and the YT ones for the others werent either

Are any of you guys trying to watch the Sony Conference in Home ? I have no idea on where to go. I made it to the theater lobby. But which theater ?

You don't have to watch it through Home. Just got to the orange "What's New" icon on the XMB and you will see the E3 2012 Icon with Kratos on it.

Other than Watch Dogs, pretty underwhelmed by the conferences this year.

Usually how it is though. Most is fluff and then we got a couple awesome demos to make up for all the crap.

I know it's not likely But I'd like for Sony to put some new interactive changes in PS home,I just think it'd be cool to have your character be able to run(fast sprint)and get to interact with other avatar by touching(hold hands/hug/kiss/punch/slap/kick/knuckles/push/etc!!

New ways of transportation would be nice too..rollerblading/skate/fly around like a superhero/teleport/etc!

@miladesn

Ubisoft confirmed (to gameblog.fr staff) Watch_Dog demo was running on PC

EDIT: From Kotaku.com: "While not initially disclosed, Ubisoft has since announced that the game is due on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360."
Crap, that means it probably won't look as stunning on console.

You don't have to watch it through Home. Just got to the orange "What's New" icon on the XMB and you will see the E3 2012 Icon with Kratos on it.

Can we make that full screen without cropping anything ?

I'm liking what I'm seeing this year.
Many trailers and demos of games I'm interested in. Definitely better than 2011's, imo.

Can we make that full screen without cropping anything ?

It goes to a webpage and you can full screen by zooming it in,It's working great for me!!

Geoff is really hyping up Star Wars 1313. He even said that people are now talking about Watch Dogs, but we should wait until the 1313 demo. I'm excited, but I think he's overdoing it. I guess we'll find out after the Sony conference.

I thought Star Wars 1313 was suppose to be shown today..Is that tomorrow??

I thought Star Wars 1313 was suppose to be shown today..Is that tomorrow??

Today, on GameTrailers.com, after the Sony conference. I think it will also be shown on IGN at the same time, but tomorrow. Although I'm guessing it will probably be the same demo from today.

Geoff is really hyping up Star Wars 1313. He even said that people are now talking about Watch Dogs, but we should wait until the 1313 demo. I'm excited, but I think he's overdoing it. I guess we'll find out after the Sony conference.

I'm not trying to downplay 1313, but it's Geoff's job to hype it up as much as possible. I'm pretty sure Spike has some kind of exclusive on it. Just something to consider.

Set for the conference looks awesome and a whole lot of people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"