E3 Thread: 2012 Edition (Conference Times in First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL alright alright we both have our own opinions,it's cool!!

I mean it picked up. But when it was just some guy standing around in a bar, I'm sorry, that did not grab my attention.

I really loved that the game journalists were cheering for Watch Dogs. I feel like it's been forever since there's been a game that generated some real, genuine excitement.

A new IP was needed and Watch Dogs has a perfect new concept for a new type of genre imo!

PS Smash Bros eh?,Snake vs Sack Boy!?

Is Nintendo's conference tomorrow?

Yep.

e3times2012.png

Cool. Nice to know.

Yeah, so far the most impressive thing about what I've seen from E3 has been Watch Dogs.

Ubisoft helped me get much more interested in Wii U,Can't wait for it tomorrow!!

Sony better bring the heat after Watch Dogs.

I know Hideo Kojima is going to be present at one of the press conferences. Hopefully he announces MGS5 or whatever Project Ogre is.

The only thing I really want from Sony is The Last of Us gameplay footage, and maybe a release date.

So from Sony I guess we should expect..Vita&Tablet games&features/Little Big Planet Racing/The Last of Us/PS All Stars/maybe&hopefully MGS/perhaps a new console feature and just maybe a new IP game!?

I don't see Uncharted 4 being announced,Maybe a sequel to Black Rain!!

Sony's going to show that new Quantic game right?

Maybe more Last of Us?

The only thing I really want from Sony is The Last of Us gameplay footage, and maybe a release date.

There will definitely be gameplay, but probably not a release date. I remember them regretting announcing U3's release date at E3, because they weren't ready to. Maybe they take a more cautious approach this time.

So from Sony I guess we should expect..Vita&Tablet games&features/Little Big Planet Racing/The Last of Us/PS All Stars/maybe&hopefully MGS/perhaps a new console feature and just maybe a new IP game!?

Don't forget the streaming/Gaikai rumor.

There's also ASM. I would very much like to see a demo of that game as well.

IGN posted something earlier speculating that Quantum Dream's next game might actually be that Beyond game.

I'm curious to see if they changed Ellie's design in Last of Us based on this new character that is voiced by Ellen Page.

If Sony and ND are smart, they will save Uncharted 4 for PS4. Make it a launch title and collect hte monies!

Sony better bring the heat after Watch Dogs.

I know Hideo Kojima is going to be present at one of the press conferences. Hopefully he announces MGS5 or whatever Project Ogre is.
I hope it isnt mgs, I want to see new games.

I keep hearing that Watch Dogs isn't even for the current gen.

Hmm...there was that report that some game devs were prepared to show next gen games whether the console makers were ready or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"