E3 Thread: 2012 Edition (Conference Times in First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
Its coming with about a month and a half to go. For now at least MS and Sony's press conference schedules have been released

E3 the biggest video game convention has announced that Microsoft will again open up the expo with its press conference. E3 officially takes place from June 5 to 7. Microsoft is set have its press conference Monday June 4 at 10am PST (6pm in the UK). Sony will have their press conference later the same day at 6pm PST (2am in the UK).

159 developers, publishers and websites have so far have been added to the exhibitor list. The big three Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony will have exhibits showcasing their latest games. Other exhibitors include Activision, Bethesda, Electronic Arts, Epic Games, IGN Entertainment, SEGA, and Square Enix.
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/250070/e3-2012-microsoft-and-sony-press-conferences-dated/

http://www.e3expo.com/

e3times2012.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone be interested in playing E3 Bingo?

Sign me up. :up:

How do you think we should do it? One card for each press conference? One for the whole show? One for the whole show, but with each row dedicated to a press conference?

How do you think we should do it? One card for each press conference? One for the whole show? One for the whole show, but with each row dedicated to a press conference?

I like the idea of a card per press conference.

Almost time already?Time sure goes by fast But oh well..yay yay!!

Would anyone be interested in playing E3 Bingo?
what the heck is that about?

Im glad Sony's conference is in the evening. I can watch it live since it will be after I come home from work

what the heck is that about?

Here's an example:

scaled.jpg

Everyone who signs up will get a card like this (obviously they won't be the same) and we mark each square off as the conference goes.

If we get enough to sign up, I may be able to swing a larger (size limit) Avatar for each of the winners or we can come up with some other prize.

I sure hope Lucasarts has some GOOD games to surprise announce! (Like a Battlefront, Republic Commando, or X-Wing sequel)

If Lucasarts needs to announce anything it's that they're putting Grim Fandango on Steam or GOG.

I know I would love that game! WHY WON'T YOU LET ME LOVE YOU??

I want to play Grim Fandango too. :( I need a Lucasarts Classic Adventure collection on disc on 360! :D

God, I would do horrible things to the people in this thread if it meant another X-Wing/TIE Fighter game.

:eek:

I mean God I want another TIE Fighter game!

Yes - that's what I meant...

Since the next-gen consoles for MS&Sony likely won't be revealed this year and I don't expect much exclusive games(especially from MS)That only leaves features and we know MS will go crazy again,One thing I'm hoping for is being able to watch movies with other players again on 360&PS3!!

Ahhh was hoping for all three new systems to be on display. Oh well.

The ONLY thing i want from E3 is a release date for Hitman: Absolution. Thats it.

Confirmed games:

ATLUS
Persona 4 Arena (360, PS3)

CAPCOM
Resident Evil 6 (360, PS3, PC)
Lost Planet 3 (360, PS3, PC)
DmC (360, PS3)
Street Fighter x Tekken (Vita)

HARMONIX
Rock Band Blitz (XBLA, PSN)

NAMCO
Star Trek: The Game (360, PS3, PC)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (360, PS3)
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (PC)
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect (360)
One Piece: Pirate Warriors (PSN)

NINTENDO
Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
Super Mario (Wii U)

SQUARE ENIX
Hitman: Absolution (360, PS3, PC)
Tomb Raider (360, PS3, PC)
Sleeping Dogs (360, PS3, PC)
Quantum Conundrum (360, PS3, PC)
Heroes of Ruin (3DS)
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (3DS)
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS)

TECMO KOEI
Dead or Alive 5 (360, PS3)

THQ
Darksiders II (360, PS3, PC, Wii U)
Metro Last Light (360, PS3, PC, Wii U)

TRION
Defiance (360, PC, PS3)
End of Nations (PC)
Rift (PC)

http://games.ign.com/articles/122/1224202p1.html

Cannot wait. I took Tue off so I can watch Nintendo's conference. Can't wait to find out the info from their WiiU blowout.

Plus Pikmin 3 in HD, it's going to look so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"