E3 Thread: 2012 Edition (Conference Times in First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the 3DS game that was leaked?

That was Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate :-)huh:). Lords of Shadow 2 will be a PS3, 360 and likely Wii U sequel to the 2010 game.

Also, the THQ game is going to be Metro, no doubt.

Features

EP@E3: The Current State of Affairs

June is one of the most exciting months of the year, for it is the month of E3. For gamers, it’s exciting. For Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo however, it’s a deal-breaking time of year. The announcements made at E3 have a huge influence over which of the big three has the upper hand for the rest of the year...

05.30.2012 http://www.elecplay.com/?p=48724#comments

Reminder

If you're in North America, Konami will be streaming their pre-E3 press conference video thing tonight at 10:30 p.m. PST.

Reminder

If you're in North America, Konami will be streaming their pre-E3 press conference video thing tonight at 10:30 p.m. PST.
Thanks for the reminder. :up:

On that note.

Kojima has confirmed that he will be at E3 this year.

Reminder

I will download that & watch it tomorrow. I am not staying up until 1 am for that & I have to say god damn I love E3 time

I'm on the east coast, but I'll probably stay up and watch. What else am I going to doing at 1:30 in the morning? Sleeping? [BLACKOUT]I wish.[/BLACKOUT]

akonamipre3.jpg

Not long to go now!

Watching Gametrailers now, they're planning on showing Metal Gear Rising, Lords of Shadow 2, and the new SW game.

I wish I could play Lords of Shadow. :/

His hair is so slick! It's the slickest I've ever seen.

i6ZrEwxpGyrt2.jpg

I'm never going to unsee that damn giraffe. :/
iPCWh7y1swL82.jpg

iZ1fVCFrpT4hG.jpg

jQLhbQSJepWWb.jpg

ijP9ztB1dSvKI.jpg

HEvrz.jpg

iixErgcPfctAG.jpg

My friend is going this year. I kind of want to go, but I really hate enormous crowds. I think I'd rather just enjoy the live streams.

I was actually kinda hoping it'd wouldn't get released until early next year,Just to many games I am interested in in this year and next year is already shaping up!!

Early next year has also already been filled up quite nicely in the space of the last 3 days though. MGS Rising, Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider all out then.

Don't forget that Bioshock Infinite was pushed to February, so 2013 is shaping up to be really good year. A bad one for my wallet though. :csad:

Yeah, and God of War: Ascension is bound to be March - May too

DMC was pushed to next year, too. January 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"