E3 is...Cancelled?

Mr. Credible said:
dude... this has nothing to do with Sony.

There's still no reason why we he can't kill Krazy Ken.

I will wear a Master Chief suit, and I will have one of my friends wear a Mario suit, and I will crash through the Sony headquarters doors with a jeep :o

Then I will dash down the hall way, in my master chief armor, shooting at the workers with plastic guns shouting

BLAKOW
PITCHOO

then when I get to Ken's office I will throw a blue water balloon at him, make a hissing noise, and shout PWNT

Then I shall jump out of his window, while my Mario friend sodomizes Ken with a plunger

You wouldn't tea bag him and insult his mother? :(

Axid said:
It has everything to do with Sony :confused:

yeah... so because sony had a below average showing at this years e3, they're making everyone else not do it anymore?

:rolleyes:

The Last Meatbag said:
then when I get to Ken's office I will throw a blue water balloon at him, make a hissing noise, and shout PWNT

Make sure you take a picture of it so it can become an internet fad.

that's funny.

and not in the way you intended it to be, either.

Invitation only now ? Well if almost completely changing the original E3 does not do the trick this will will definitely eventually kill any type of E3 for good. It just wont be the same

They need to create something like TGS now in America.

I'm glad its now invite only. There used to be SOME standards to getting in the normal way, but people took advantage of it too much. Too many fansites with 5 readers, all "in on it", and too many people getting their extended families in. E3 should be about showing off games to the press, and investors, because in the end thats what they're paying all that money and allocating all their time for at E3: exposure. Sure, some people are going to be mad they cant get in now to wait in line to play an alpha build of a game that wont be out for another year, but frankly E3 never was designed specifically for them to have that experience.

One thing that hopefully this will lead to is game videos without a bunch of kids moving in front of the camera. Every non-direct feed video I saw out of E3 had some tall mouthbreather or small 11 year olds shoulder moving in front of the camera, or them walking in front, etc. It must be frustrating for the press to deal with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"