Elon Musk Buys X (formerly Twitter)

Musk is now gutting Tesla like he did to Twitter (look at how Twitter's valuation has fallen over his tenure even after he overpaid for it) and he still wants investors to hand $56 billion to him personally as compensation.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Musk is now gutting Tesla like he did to Twitter (look at how Twitter's valuation has fallen over his tenure even after he overpaid for it) and he still wants investors to hand $56 billion to him personally as compensation.
It's genius business decisions like this that will definitely get us to Mars within the next 5 years. :o

Exclusive: Tesla retreats from next-generation ‘gigacasting’ manufacturing process​

Last edited:

Kids aren't expensive when you don't pay child support. :lex:

Often i think about what cool things one could do with the Money Musk has, the reach he has...the good one could do with all that.
And then we come to the reality where Musk gives a huge Platform to literal nazis, hate and bigotry.

I have to believe in cosmic justice, Karma or something like that...because otherwise i go crazy thinking about how people like Musk and the people he gave a platform, will never be truly held accountable for the way they are.

Might as well start using the nazi symbol instead of x now

Might as well start using the nazi symbol instead of x now

I can imagine Musk adding "feet" to the four legs in the letter x, with some vague explanation he wants to revolutionize the letter or something when in reality it just becomes a swastika. :o

I can imagine Musk adding "feet" to the four legs in the letter x, with some vague explanation he wants to revolutionize the letter or something when in reality it just becomes a swastika. :o
I can see a show like Saturday Night Live doing something like that. (If they ever made fun of Musk.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"