Days of Future Past I fixed all the inconsistencies. Visit X-Continuity, my new X-Men Timeline site

Mutant 77

Supreme Keeper of the X-Men Movie Continuity
Reaction score
I wasn't a Level One User yet so I couldn't create this standalone thread. :cwink:
Now I can! :word:

I launched an X-MEN cinematic series site which revolves around the TIMELINE and some ways to "fix" it.
Hopefully you will like it.

I think I did a fine job. This is not "spam", since my site is very pertinent to this forum.

If you can, please spread my link/URL everywhere. Facebook, Twitter and so on.

Thank you so much:

X-CONTINUITY
http://x-continuity.blogspot.com :jedi

Please share your opinions, suggestions and feedback with me. :fhm:

P.s: The Empire Magazine timeline had some errors.

not sure what is spam but I am sure promoting someone's site is.

Not sure!!

not sure what is spam but I am sure promoting someone's site is.

Not sure!!

The site is mine. It's about the X-Men, which is the topic of this forum. It's a work of love, I do not earn any money from it. :yay:

Last edited:
The official X-Men Movieverse Timeline fixed the inconsistencies in the franchise (of which there weren't actually that many), so your efforts really weren't needed.

The official X-Men Movieverse Timeline fixed the inconsistencies in the franchise (of which there weren't actually that many), so your efforts really weren't needed.

Oh you... :oldrazz:

To the OP: I looked at your timeline, and, while I can appreciate the enthusiasm behind it, it really isn't that good because it A) ignores stated pre-DoFP dating; B) ignores post-DoFP dating (as revealed in the official Movieverse Timeline); and C) ignores what we know about how exactly the events of DoFP affect the events that occur after it.

It's basically poorly researched 'fanfiction' that totally ignores Canon for no apparent reason.

I addressed the fact DOFP will spark a new timeline, which I called TIMELINE SIGMA, so you're wrong. The movie has not been released yet!

Said that, "poorly researched" is the claiming Origins is set in 1987, despite X-Men is set in 2005 and at that point Wolverine had been amnesiac for 15 YEARS. Just an example.

^ DoFP doesn't spark a new timeline, though. It simply shifts certain events so that they happen later.

Is 25moments website the Official Movieverse Timeline people are quoting?

It's definitely a more detailed timeline than what we've ever gotten before but until it's revealed that it was mapped out by Singer or anyone in the production, I'm not sure we can categorically say it's the Movie's Official Timeline.

^ It was given to Empire Magazine as part of their cover story spread a few months back.

Again, according to you. It could've been mapped out by X-men geeks at the Empire Editorial Department.

It was given to empire magazine. For now untill we get evidance of country best to go by it.

Checked it out. Not bad. Enthusiasm is always inspiring.

According to Empire Magazine.

According to Empire what? No where in that article does it say it was provided to them. It even says Words: Owen Williams (a writer for Empire).

For now untill we get evidance of country best to go by it.

This I can buy, yes until we get evidence of the contrary best to go by it.

Though to call it official and to call a fan's "efforts really weren't needed" is absurd.

Thank you so much, really!

You're welcome. It's not like you're being a stereotypical fanboy and raving about it like "THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES SENSE YOU IDIOTS". Instead, you're trying to figure it out by yourself, because you're just interested.

Looked at your "Fixes & Explainations" and "Homonyms" sections.

Good work. Most if not all of what you said made sense to me. Xavier saying "he seems to have found a way of blocking my telepathy" doesn't necessarily indicate the helmet and could easily indicate his base.

I've always viewed Emma Frost & Emma Silverfox as two characters. And Xavier & Mystique never interacting in the OT.

^ DoFP doesn't spark a new timeline, though. It simply shifts certain events so that they happen later.

Actually it sparks a new timeline. The first time 70s Logan (future mind) does something significant that 70s Logan (Past mind) didn't it skews events into an alternate timeline. The severity depends on how things will change but there will be change.

Last edited:
There are dates on the Official Timeline as it appeared in the Empire article that do not correspond with information provided by the previous films themselves, and said dates are specific enough that they could not have come from any source other than someone directly associated with the franchise.

Actually it sparks a new timeline. The first time 70s Logan (future mind) does something significant that 70s Logan (Past mind) didn't it skews events into an alternate timeline. The severity depends on how things will change but there will be change.

My guess is that 2023 Wolverine will inform 1973 Xavier of all future events, including Phoenix and Cyclops' death in The Last Stand (2006, not 2007 like stated by Empire Magazine ---- Jean Grey was approached in 1986, "20 years earlier"... among the other things).
Once 1973 Xavier will be informed of this mess, he will prevent some events to ever happen "again".
He will recruit Scott and Jean as X-Men earlier in the timeline and will instruct them in a way they will not commit the same "errors" of their original counterparts.
X1, X2 and X3 will be "erased" and "replaced" by a new trilogy featuring Cike, Jean, Storm, Wolvie, Colossus and so on.

Actually it sparks a new timeline.

Not according to the timeline that was provided to Empire Magazine (which, as I have previously noted, contains specific dates that do no correspond to information provided by the previous films themselves and therefore could not have been manufactured by the journalists at the mag) or statements that Singer himself has made about the film.

We have been provided with an official Chronology of events twice now (since the 25moments site also provides insight into the franchise's chronology), and it really makes no sense for there to still be any doubt as to when certain events occurred, especially with regards to how the 'past' events of DoFP end up affecting later events that are largely unrelated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"