Inhumans Enemies of the Inhumans... The Villains Thread

DaddlerTheDalek

Starship Captain
Reaction score
What do you think? Who should be the Villains in the first Inhumans movie?

Maximus

Realm_of_Kings_Inhumans_Vol_1_4_Textless.jpg

Maelstrom

2768906-87276_104898_maelstrom_super.jpg

The Unspoken

1320323-picture_2.png

Sprinkle Kree through out. There's your Inhumans trilogy.

I think it should be The Unspoken as the main baddie, with Maximum causing minor havok like Loki.

If they go with the genetic council conflict then Phaeder and his son Maelstrom.

Do what the current series is doing and just have multiple factions of Inhumans vying for dominance, GOT style.

Do what the current series is doing and just have multiple factions of Inhumans vying for dominance, GOT style.

Sounds a bit too similar to the mutant struggle and current Marvel movie-heads seem to want to distance themselves from that by any means necessary.

The new series is wonderful though :up:

To be honest with you, I wouldn't be surprised if marvel studios positioned the Inhumans as the MCU standin for mutants. Not that they are going to tell x-stories using the Inhumans... But their identity in the MCU would be what the mutants would be

How long before AOS detonates a terrigent bomb over the whole earth? There would be inhumans everywhere,...just like mutants

Maximus is a difficult one, we already have a sibling rivalry with Loki and Thor so they may wish to stay away from that or at least portray it in a completely different way.

Call me crazy, but I always thoughts the Inhumans should be villain protagonists. I mean, they engage in slavery with the Alpha Primitives, they devolve people INTO Alphas using Xenogenesis, and they're ruled by a dictator king. That said, Blackbolt isn't doing it to be evil, he's just trying to rule his people the best he can, unfortunately at the expense of others.

Maximus and the Kree are the worse of the evils though. Maybe humans can be involved with an argument over who is in control over Xenogen/Terrogen crystals. End with T-Bomb and Xenogen crystals wiped out.

Basically, Game of Thrones with a lot of different factions each trying to do what's best for them, some more overtly evil than others.

Yeah, I think that's a fair point. Reading the new Inhuman series, it's as if Magneto were the protagonist and his plans of mutants over all were portrayed as good actions. They're ambiguous characters at best.

Inhuman society has always been dubious. Over the years the Royal family have reformed stuff and their interaction with the outside world has changed them.

Call me crazy, but I always thoughts the Inhumans should be villain protagonists. I mean, they engage in slavery with the Alpha Primitives, they devolve people INTO Alphas using Xenogenesis, and they're ruled by a dictator king. That said, Blackbolt isn't doing it to be evil, he's just trying to rule his people the best he can, unfortunately at the expense of others.

Maximus and the Kree are the worse of the evils though. Maybe humans can be involved with an argument over who is in control over Xenogen/Terrogen crystals. End with T-Bomb and Xenogen crystals wiped out.

Basically, Game of Thrones with a lot of different factions each trying to do what's best for them, some more overtly evil than others.

Love that idea. I've had very similar thoughts. Like a mix of LOTR, Star Wars and Game of Thrones. My idea had the core characters as heads of there own families. Triton, Gorgon, Karnak etc. All pitted against each other. Mis trust, alliances formed and broken The movie centered around a power struggle for the terrigin crystals and had Maximus pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

How about the supreme intelligence, Black Bolt is destined to bring him down, the future stone could be the time stone for infinity war. Makes sense. Or the Soul gem it had in the comics but I think that gem may go to Dr Strange

I'd like a bit more of a comics accurate Kree, so I'd be cool with that, although I think they need some kind of balance so we don't forget the human elements of the Inhumans. They aren't just Kree soldiers, they're modified humans.

I'd like a bit more of a comics accurate Kree, so I'd be cool with that, although I think they need some kind of balance so we don't forget the human elements of the Inhumans. They aren't just Kree soldiers, they're modified humans.

I think the inhumans could also have tensions with shield (and possibly Hydra), because if you watch agents of shield when the kree arrives at first it seems shield will ally with Kree to get rid of the inhumans (until Skye is revealed as one) so we could always build on that tension, that shield and possibly government are not sure who to help. Similar to the reaction of the government in Man of steel to Superman, mistrust and would happily hand him over until the attitude somewhat changes (although batman vs superman shows that tension is still there).

Pretty interesting ideas.

Anyway, I think The Unspoken and Maximus are great choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"