Fantastic Four costume thread

I think Reed's jumpsuit looks too busy with too many segmented pieces. It looks like the Netflix Daredevil suit coloured blue and black instead, or like the Ant-Man suit. I want the suit simplified and more similar to the classic look from the 60s.

i think that was done intentionally for Reed’s suit in order to animate the stretching animations to make them more believable. Perhaps each member of the Family has a slightly different suit that is customized to their powers

Perhaps each member of the Family has a slightly different suit that is customized to their powers
I'm not wanting it, but there was a time when Johnny wore a red suit while the others had the classic blue. The Invisible Woman should have lots of peek-a-boo holes (kidding, just kidding).

I hope that they don't do a "Stark" version of the suit.
Reed created special costumes out of unstable molecules so that they adapt to their powers.
I would like to see that in the movie, showing that Reed is indeed the smartest man alive, thinking of something new without the help of Tony.
As for the look of the team, i would like something in the line of the ultimate form
Loved Sues jacket

005-ultimates-145246.jpg

Tony was Peter's mentor so it made sense. Tony Stark is dead now. So again, why would the FF have Stark costumes?

Tony was Peter's mentor so it made sense. Tony Stark is dead now. So again, why would the FF have Stark costumes?

they shouldn’t because he is dead and Reed is fully able to make their own suits

One thing that I noticed during Civil War was the dependence on suits/weapons of the early MCU.

Take those suits/weapons away from Iron Man, Hawkeye, Falcon, War Machine, Black Widow and Ant Man and you’ve neutered them.

That’s one of many reasons I’ve been looking forward to the FF and X-Men arriving.

I feel like there’s a shortage of super-powers.

Hopefully we’ll get more powers and fewer super-suits in the phases to come.

One thing that I noticed during Civil War was the dependence on suits/weapons of the early MCU.

Take those suits/weapons away from Iron Man, Hawkeye, Falcon, War Machine, Black Widow and Ant Man and you’ve neutered them.

That’s one of many reasons I’ve been looking forward to the FF and X-Men arriving.

I feel like there’s a shortage of super-powers.

Hopefully we’ll get more powers and fewer super-suits in the phases to come.

true but it made them more relatable

I think Reed's jumpsuit looks too busy with too many segmented pieces. It looks like the Netflix Daredevil suit coloured blue and black instead, or like the Ant-Man suit. I want the suit simplified and more similar to the classic look from the 60s.
Yeah it looks too busy.

I hope the costumes for Marvel Studios' 4 are minimalistic in comparison. As for the color, I want bright blue or sky blue. Then white gloves and white boots.

Yeah it looks too busy.

I hope the costumes for Marvel Studios' 4 are minimalistic in comparison. As for the color, I want bright blue or sky blue. Then white gloves and white boots.

i thought it was much better than any of the previous live action iterations fwiw

I’d like them to get away from the cliche’ skin-tight rubber suit.

I’d like something a little looser and more practical.

BBDCBAE5-616D-4BD6-B148-6F22DB92FB95.jpeg

I like how Kirby drew wrinkles like they weren’t skin-tight, painted-on uniforms.

I’d like to use some elements from these to create something that is rugged, easy to move in and doesn’t look like the typical, rubber super-hero suit.

EC313D0F-F06E-4A33-932F-427EC727B815.jpeg B6F6723D-A60C-43C1-8A80-7CD243340EB1.jpeg 898B8C61-5F2F-4D55-B2EC-882C0EA4DC3B.jpeg

saw this somewhere an I think it kinda works, very simplistic ...
(maybe at least for their proto-type suit(s), before customizing them, later)
upload_2023-9-16_11-45-28.png

obviously this {what I assume is} AI "art", was from when Matt was still rumored...
upload_2023-9-16_11-43-12.png
but, still..

Wow that's abysmal lol

I think they should all have different versions of the same idea.

Loose fit on Reed. Tighter on HT. Sue having a more Ultimate FF jacket coverall combo. But unified in color and material.

I want this shade of blue. As for the costumes, they should look like the usual FF costumes. I want them to look like superheroes. So make them tight but modern/slick enough, that they don't look cosplay.

I've seen some interesting fan art/ concepts (I don't remember exactly where I saw it, nor do I want to post someone else's work without their permission) of Reed's suit being designed almost like a lab coat, which I think would be a cool way to set his suit apart from the rest of the group (with still keeping in some conformity of color an scheme) that would be uniquely fitting to his character

I want this shade of blue. As for the costumes, they should look like the usual FF costumes. I want them to look like superheroes. So make them tight but modern/slick enough, that they don't look cosplay.
I think that shade of blue is close to the Valentines pic.

Yeah it looks too busy.

Yeah this might be it as well! Blue/White combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"