Green Lantern's Movie Costume

Yea its an imperfection in their GL rings where it dosent affect anything yellow its like their weakness.

Yea its an imperfection in their GL rings where it dosent affect anything yellow its like their weakness.

Which is kind of silly, but not as much as Alan Scott's (golden age GL) ring's weakness. His is wood. yeah just wood.

Yea that was kinda silly but I would like how stupid he would look in the situations involving wood he would get himself in.

They have a picture of that somewhere already I'll post it if I find it

I want a Hal Jordan GL movie, and I won't budge on that...
and I could see a scene where Hal uses the ring to alter/modify one of his flight suits into his first costume. I see it as having the green/black/white colorscheme of his original suit, but just baggy like all other flight suits. He uses the ring to make the suit more form fitting, kinda like the FF movie costumes.

not anyomre tho...since they pulled the whole "parallax was the yellow impurity" all the GL's have to do is to know and accept fear-then overpower it.

Only some of the rookies are still affected by the yellow parallax anomaly

they could go in a few directions with the suit and itd work i think-batman begins style with metallic green armour parts,or x-men type leather suits...but id prefer something like this:

JOHNSTEWARTcopy.jpg

hes my first and only choice for John...he just seems RIGHT

I still think Roger Cross could be better.

erik-kingcopy.jpg

This guy just has AUTHORITY,like he could have stared down hundreds of mean aliens!

plus he ruls as Sergeant James Doakes on Dexter

I hate that picture for somer eason.

Maybe because his body looks so fake, and the mask loks too clunky/big, but I just don't find that to be a good manip.

Maybe it's the pose the guys in or the way he's facing a really awkward angle for his body position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"