WandaVision Favorite sitcom era?

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
As we all know, most of the WandaVision episodes were "sitcoms" taking place in different eras. I'm curious which one was your guys' favorite? Least favorite? Let's discuss!

Are you asking which was our favourite era in general or which was our favourite episode? Because episode-wise, the way they executed the sitcom aspects, that would be the 60s for me. That was the one I enjoyed most as a sitcom episode. It felt like an episode of Bewitched or I Dream of Jeannie.

But my favourite sitcom era in general would be either the 80s or 90s as there were some classic sitcoms in that era. I don't know if they pulled off the 80s quite as well though, and by then there were some serious and more dramatic bits creeping in. And they more or less skipped over the 90s.

Are you asking which was our favourite era in general or which was our favourite episode? Because episode-wise, the way they executed the sitcom aspects, that would be the 60s for me. That was the one I enjoyed most as a sitcom episode. It felt like an episode of Bewitched or I Dream of Jeannie.

But my favourite sitcom era in general would be either the 80s or 90s as there were some classic sitcoms in that era. I don't know if they pulled off the 80s quite as well though, and by then there were some serious and more dramatic bits creeping in. And they more or less skipped over the 90s.
Basically which one you enjoyed the most over the course of the season.

Hmm, I liked the Modern Family confessionals even though the entire episode wasn't really strong.

My favorites were 60s Bewitched and late 90s/early 00s Malcolm In The Middle eras

My favorite was the '90s Halloween episode, even though Malcolm in the Middle technically didn't air until 2000 but I'll let that one slide. But the '50s-'80s eras were all dead-on accurate.

Super easy contest for me, the Malcolm in the middle era was fun and all but nothing is better than Dick

Super easy contest for me, the Malcolm in the middle era was fun and all but nothing is better than Dick

CHZfvp3.gif

The 80s. Definitely best theme song/opening too

I think in terms of rewatchability just as a sitcom episode for some light entertainment, episode 2 works the best. It's like watching an episode of Bewitched. Episode 3 isn't bad but starts breaking that facade, especially by the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"