Days of Future Past Forum Warning

I stopped coming to this part of the forum because too many people were ganging up and stopping people from viewing there opinions.

My grammer is terrible, my spelling is bad. But that is something you have to consider in a forum. Not everyone is going to think, spell, or even talk the same way as you. Because this forum is diverse.

We are not a single thought. yet im not surprised someone finally started a topic like this.

I didn't realize horrible grammar and spelling was a sign of diversity.

actually yes it is...

diversity relates to, race, disability, equal rights, and sexual orientation...

You do realize that's not the problem, right? Its your excessive thread making when 99.999% of the time you can just post in another thread. My opinions don't deserve their own threads, and neither do yours. Either way, you haven't done that in weeks.

:)

Agreed with JP. There's a thread for essentially every facet of this movie. From the characters, story, director, and cast. There's no reason to start a thread to share your opinion, when you can find the thread where it fits.

I am going to take my "fellow fanboy" hat off and put on my true-blood Red one here for a minute:

I am very quickly tiring of the lack of patience in this forum for anyone who has a different view from the majority.

I have seen several thread situations where there are 2 or 3 pages of users jump on the back of others who simply voice a differing opinion. As if to say, "If we just barrage him/her with comments and keep hitting them over their head with the thought that their views are misinformed/lame/stupid/narrow, etc., etc., they will eventually just shut up and stop raining on our Parade of Gushfest."

When did we get into the business of mass-conversion?

That has to stop. :dry:

Did you know that over the last several weeks, I have had a number of Hypesters PM me wishing they could voice their true thoughts here, but feel they have no place "against the current"? Yeah...For example, if one looks at our Front Page and reads the talk-back (which often comes from Non X-Forum Regulars) you'll find that some of the non-complimentary views about this Emma Frost character costume design are actually commonly shared by a lot of people. Yet, for some reason, they just don't feel they can speak up much in here on the forum. I wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

Interestingly enough, I personally think the photographed costume is lackluster. But I had a chance to express that and actually experienced what some have complained about. I totally get why some are discouraged with both the production and not having the avenue "to vent" without being beat up. This makes posters--who often have very valid reasons for feeling the way they do--not want to come in here. Perhaps that's the goal here...I dunno. :huh:

However, I work here so...

...I am drawing the line in the mud now. I will never call anyone who loves this film a "sheep" or any other derrogatory term. That's both disrespectful and an insult to the intelligence. But by the same token, I will not tolerate a lack of patience with those who are not thrilled with the production either.

Imitate the X-Men--the characters we all love so dearly--by preserving tolerance for all, especially your peers.

Consider this a warning for all.

--Caliph

u are *trying* to be stern but it sounds funny. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"