BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I not thrilled by the news, I'm more than relieved that Alexander didn't get the part.

Ya it's an ok choice, I'm not sure she can carry a franchise though, but I'll wait to see.

I wouldn't worry about her being skinny she will for sure be working out.

i don't know what the hell to do with myself right now!

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

She's gorgeous, but she's so skinny.

I think Alexander would get the part but Marvel did some monkey buisness to keep her away from DC.

Let the manips postings begin!

She's in the last couple of Fast & Furious movies but who does she play? I haven't a clue.

Heart sunk a little when I heard Fast films being mentioned but I'm not going to knock her. Wish all the best to her.
Yeah, the Fast and the Furious franchise has nothing but average to bad actors surrounding it. The fact that Snyder calls her a great actress (she's just fine) tells me he either doesn't know a ****ing thing about acting or he's just blowing smoke.

The fact that Snyder calls her a great actress (she's just fine) tells me he either doesn't know a ****ing thing about acting or he's just blowing smoke.
Film PR/marketing: It's all smoke-blowing! :)

Agreed that she's a bit skinny. I'm not gonna complain though.
We'll see how she does.

I wonder if WB is going to defy the CW's wishes and use Grant Gustin's Flash in this film...

We should be getting more news soon... it starts filming in February.

WB and CW are the same thing.

WB owns the CW.

To a friend of mine, she's a better fit for Hawkgirl. Alas...

At this point i'm more concerned about a good script...

I would've liked Alexander, but I guess the Marvel connection must have been a sticking point.

Gal Gadot follows up on Ayelet Zurer in maintaining an Israeli presence in the main acting credits of the franchise.

I'm actually a very big fan of this choice and I'm sure she'll be a great Wonder Woman but...i just don't want her to be in this movie. I'm getting very worried about this movie becoming overcrowded....

She's stunning. Too bad she can't act her way out of a box. She's the blandest thing in the Fast and Furious movies.

*grabs a bag of popcorn and sits next to railroads tracks to watch trainwreck*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"