BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will reserve all judgement. I will not be negative. Hey that's not as hard as I thought. :)

I am actually pretty shocked they didn't keep this a Huge unnecessary secret. I'm impressed they made it official. I like that.

On one hand I wish this was just a solo sequel for Supes but since it is what is… I'm going to embrace it!

I'm all in! I was on board when they first announced Ben and I'm not jumping off now.

"Man of Steel: Trinity" here I come.

Physically...not seeing Wonder Woman at all! IMDB lists her "trademark" as.....Slender Frame?

Will she be trained by Mark Twight?

I don't know how good he is at getting chicks into shape.

that recent pole that was posted had alexander winning by a country mile, and she's not exactly a brick **** house either. in fact, she's on the slender side as well.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=467785

Lady%20Sif%20Thor%20The%20Dark%20World.jpg

Physically...not seeing Wonder Woman at all! IMDB lists her "trademark" as.....Slender Frame?

I'm with you. But I have to keep telling my self they will beef her up. They'll have to use performance enhancers for the time they have left before filming. Naturally they have no chance to make her look like an athlete. I'm thinking she needs the body of a pole vaulter at the very least to look the part physically.

She looks the type! As far acting shops, I need to look further...

She definitely looks the part. And don't forget, they'll make her look the part with makeup, hair, training, etc.

I doubt they'd have cast her if she couldn't act the part.

I'm sure Gal Gadot is psyched though to go from having to watch every little thing she eats as a model to the Hugh Jackman "Eat 6 grilled chickens and 10 pounds of broccoli a day" diet.

I like the choice and so far Zack Snyder hasn't given me a reason to doubt his casting choices

I'll giver her a chance she wasn't too memorable in the Fast Furious hopefully she will be in Batman vs Superman

Will she be trained by Mark Twight?

I don't know how good he is at getting chicks into shape.

I believe he trained Antje Traue. While we didn't get any scenes of her in her skivvies, she certainly looked badass.

Anyway, I'm excited about this. I've only seen Gal in the F&F movies (and Knight & Day, though I must confess I don't remember her) and she wasn't given a whole lot to do there, so it's hard to judge how she'll be as Wonder Woman. But I'm all for giving her a chance. Facially, she has a good look for Wonder Woman... just beef her up a little bit and I think you're good.

Also, I'm really, REALLY glad Jaimie Alexander is not and never will be Wonder Woman, though I'm sure I'll be treated to 6 million posts over the next year and a half, telling me how much "better" she would have been than Gal.

Well, New52 WW is pretty small, especially compared to Supes when they're cuddling.

hmm kinda smart going with an unknown but truthfully from her photos she need to put on some major beef to play Diana she looks so bloody skinny.

i'm not saying she should be a female body builder but stand her next to affleck and cavill and she'll look so thin

I have no idea who this woman is. This is where Snyders track record with casting comes into play...so I have a bit of faith.
Im excited they actually confirmed who she is playing and didn't try to blow smoke about it being a love interest.

Looks hot definitely, but she should definitely beef up a bit. I can definitely see her as Wonder Woman and willing to give her a chance. I'm just happy we're finally getting a cinematic Wonder Woman!! :D

I believe he trained Antje Traue. While we didn't get any scenes of her in her skivvies, she certainly looked badass.

Anyway, I'm excited about this. I've only seen Gal in the F&F movies (and Knight & Day, though I must confess I don't remember her) and she wasn't given a whole lot to do there, so it's hard to judge how she'll be as Wonder Woman. But I'm all for giving her a chance. Facially, she has a good look for Wonder Woman... just beef her up a little bit and I think you're good.

Also, I'm really, REALLY glad Jaimie Alexander is not and never will be Wonder Woman, though I'm sure I'll be treated to 6 million posts over the next year and a half, telling me how much "better" she would have been than Gal.
Oh yeah he trained Antje. Antje was a proper butt kicking badass. Hope he can do the same for WW - the biggest female superhero of them all.

I frankly think even Scarlett is in outstanding shape as Widow.

I wanted Alexander for the role and even I'm excited for this.

While I am not fond of the narrative/aesthetic direction of BVS, I will say the studio (thus far) has a terrific record with the casting. Terrific. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"