Game Awards 2022

Thanks for reminding me she sounds nothing like Ashley. :funny:

I wasn’t really expecting her to, and don’t see how that is a detriment, but okay. She is a great actress in her own right, so I’m still willing to give her the benefit of a doubt that she’ll bring her own touches while still being true to the core of the character.

Show itself looks like it’s gonna be really great, either way.

Boo metal hellsinger should have won for sound design but wow it was a fun night! That new crash game looks interesting

I'm hearing Rabbi.

Which admittedly makes just as little sense.
I definitely heard “Reformed Orthodox Rabbi Bill Clinton”. :funny: Need to google to see if Clinton has actually undergone any rabbi training recently. I can see this meme taking on a life of its own. :D

I fell asleep before GOTY was awarded and I wake up to see that Bill Clinton is now a rabbi. What is life?
It's the best place to announce things like this. :D

That was some Eric Andre Show levels of incredible. It's funny how you watch the footage and you can see the guy clapping as he's walking from a different direction on stage to join the Elden Ring developers and nobody seemed to notice. I love how it was already at the end, but his 'nomination' to Bill Clinton still brought everything to a screeching halt.

Will Smith slapping Chris Rock is now the second most memorable moment from an awards show this year.

This kid is hilarious.

This kid is hilarious.

So, I guess this kid was wearing the Kanye shoes and made the Bill Clinton remark ironically, as a jab at Kanye and other anti-semetic people in order to make fun of them? If he was trying to make some sort of statement, it sort of worked, I guess. If he wanted to have his 15 minutes of fame and be remembered in some way, I guess he succeeded, somewhat. If he was trying to jump start a career as a satirical comedian, he failed miserably.

Whatever the case, I respectfully disagree. The point of an ongoing bit is that it still has to be funny. Borat is funny. His stunt and this video were both remarkably unfunny. I watched the whole video, and I didn’t even laugh once.

This kid is definitely going to be remembered, but not for the reasons that he wanted.

I seriously thought that kid was Pootie Shoe from Mythic Quest.

So, I guess this kid was wearing the Kanye shoes and made the Bill Clinton remark ironically, as a jab at Kanye and other anti-semetic people in order to make fun of them? If he was trying to make some sort of statement, it sort of worked, I guess. If he wanted to have his 15 minutes of fame and be remembered in some way, I guess he succeeded, somewhat. If he was trying to jump start a career as a satirical comedian, he failed miserably.

Whatever the case, I respectfully disagree. The point of an ongoing bit is that it still has to be funny. Borat is funny. His stunt and this video were both remarkably unfunny. I watched the whole video, and I didn’t even laugh once.

This kid is definitely going to be remembered, but not for the reasons that he wanted.
Respect your opinion. I’m not really taking this kid seriously. Just did something stupid at an award show that I found funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"