Xbox Game Pass

Every month is getting better and better, and the new studios haven’t really started delivering first party games yet.

MLB 2022 will be launching in game pass after the success of last year's game.

MLB 2022 will be launching in game pass after the success of last year's game.

I just saw last night that you can pre install it. Has any other info been revealed about the game yet? I only ever see people complaining about Madden, FIFA and NASCAR when it comes to sports games.

I just saw last night that you can pre install it. Has any other info been revealed about the game yet? I only ever see people complaining about Madden, FIFA and NASCAR when it comes to sports games.
People seem to love this series, as sports games go. Not heard much more new about 2022 yet.

Guardians is a great get for Game Pass. One of my fave games of 2021

Guardians is a great get for Game Pass. One of my fave games of 2021
It was on my list of things to play soon so this has just saved me a bunch of money lol.

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: As Dusk Falls, Inside, Watch Dogs 2, and More - Xbox Wire

TW_ComingSoon_7.18.2022-bd022c27139d93338525.png

I'm intrigued by As Dusk Falls when it was revealed during the Xbox showcase. It's a perfect game for GP and it has decent reviews.

As Dusk Falls for XBXS, PC Reviews

Also, I highly recommend Inside. It's from the same dev behind Limbo.

Yeah, if I were Sony, I wouldn't pretend that there isn't still a clock ticking away on a big chunk of the games they had *assumed* would always be part of "their" library.

Also, anyone who complains about "Microsoft making games exclusive!" needs to rethink the wrongness of their words. Almost every game Microsoft publishes is available on both Xbox and PC. A decent number are also available on Switch ( generally, most of the stuff that is technically possible ). A game is still multiplatform if its on multiple platforms, there is no obligation that one of those multiple platforms *must* be the Playstation. ;)

Also, anyone who complains about "Microsoft making games exclusive!" needs to rethink the wrongness of their words. Almost every game Microsoft publishes is available on both Xbox and PC. A decent number are also available on Switch ( generally, most of the stuff that is technically possible ). A game is still multiplatform if its on multiple platforms, there is no obligation that one of those multiple platforms *must* be the Playstation.

Well said. This is me is the core reason that Microsoft is head and shoulders above Sony when it comes to consumer wellfare. People act like Microsoft getting "exclusives" is going to be a monopoly, but to be totally honest, I'm gaming with far more PC and cross platform friends than I ever have before. After years and years of sticking to smaller groups of friends based on platforming, I feel like my social gaming basically exploded in the last 12 months thanks to Game Pass.

I love a good Sony exclusive as much as anyone. Some of the best, most engaging single player games around. But it's impossible to ignore just how much Microsoft have opened up the gaming landscape, from a social/connectivity point of view and a value point of view.

Well said. This is me is the core reason that Microsoft is head and shoulders above Sony when it comes to consumer wellfare. People act like Microsoft getting "exclusives" is going to be a monopoly, but to be totally honest, I'm gaming with far more PC and cross platform friends than I ever have before. After years and years of sticking to smaller groups of friends based on platforming, I feel like my social gaming basically exploded in the last 12 months thanks to Game Pass.

I love a good Sony exclusive as much as anyone. Some of the best, most engaging single player games around. But it's impossible to ignore just how much Microsoft have opened up the gaming landscape, from a social/connectivity point of view and a value point of view.

I put it down to a lingering sense of entitlement, myself. Way too many Sony fans remember the days when the PS1 and ( especially ) the PS2 got "everything", and take that to be the Right And Proper Way Of The World, rather than a market happenstance. Its the same reason why, when you ask for a list of "Sony games", quite often they will sneak onto the list a couple games Sony had nothing to do with ( *coughPersona5cough* ).

Personally, I suspect it's a lot of younger gamers, who don't know most of the gaming history. There's been a lingering "anti-Xbox" sentiment ever since the botched marketing of the Xbox 1, and I think a lot of people take that marketing as gospel because they weren't around to witness how solid the original Xbox and 360 were, and how atrocious the PS3 era was (some great games but the hardware sucked haha)

Personally, I suspect it's a lot of younger gamers, who don't know most of the gaming history. There's been a lingering "anti-Xbox" sentiment ever since the botched marketing of the Xbox 1, and I think a lot of people take that marketing as gospel because they weren't around to witness how solid the original Xbox and 360 were, and how atrocious the PS3 era was (some great games but the hardware sucked haha)

True, I often underestimate how young and short-sighted the consumer base is. Which, given how often I see people unironically condemn as "unplayably ugly" games with graphics that would have been bleeding edge on even just the PS3, I probably shouldn't.

The one I am looking forward to is Goldeneye I saw that it is going to Switch too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"