Rogue One General Rogue One News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think "Save the Rebellion! Save the dream!" is such a great line? :woot:

I mean, the way Whitaker delivered it and the rest of the trailer supporting it, just fantastic, I cried like a baby. :woot:

Yeah, I really like it.

Untitled_1.gif

Untitled_4.gif

What's Krennic's rank in the bottom shot?

Does anyone else think "Save the Rebellion! Save the dream!" is such a great line? :woot:

I mean, the way Whitaker delivered it and the rest of the trailer supporting it, just fantastic, I cried like a baby. :woot:

Perfect delivery from him, despite the lines being a little cheesy, he nailed the emotion.

Instantly one of my favourite Darth Vader shots. Just incredibly powerful.

Darth Vader looks way different than Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars Rebels, and Episodes 4-6. It looks like he is a bit skinnier, with not alot of weight to his body. I think they are probably using a different stunt double or they replaced James Earl Jones with someone younger.

You mean that James Earl Jones has been playing Vader in the suit all this time? :o

Darth Vader looks way different than Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars Rebels, and Episodes 4-6. It looks like he is a bit skinnier, with not alot of weight to his body. I think they are probably using a different stunt double or they replaced James Earl Jones with someone younger.

giphy.gif

I can't you guys.

I facepalmed myself so hard I think I might have a consussion.
And this is exactly why you Stormies are no longer allowed to remove your helmets in Battlefront. You can't be trusted. :o

All posters to date in "numerical" order.

WyqBJYs.jpg

The only one that doesn't feature a villain looming large is AOTC, typical. That movie just has to be difficult, even on an aesthetic level :o

Yeah You'd think Struzan would have put Jango's helmet or Dooku's face in the background. Or sand. The true villain of AOTC.

Yeah You'd think Struzan would have put Jango's helmet or Dooku's face in the background. Or sand. The true villain of AOTC.
:hehe:

Though I'd say the true villain of AotC was George's writing and digital film making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"