Ghostrider87

Ghostrider87

Sidekick
Reaction score
Here is the pic I drew of Sub Mariner hitting the current dictator of Cuba Raul Castro.

ScannedImage001_001-3.jpg

Here is the latest pic I drew of Blackblazer featuring the Sears Tower in the background.

ScannedImage002_002-2.jpg

Honestly I don't think your stuff is bad, its pretty good and I see you've improved:yay:. So keep up the good work.

ScannedImage016_016.jpg

ScannedImage015_015.jpg

Two pictures of Gambit from the X-Men animated series.

I doubt that his nose is like that in the TV show.

Overall you have a good start here.

The one thing I see in your work that I don't see in many others is the desire to tell a story

ScannedImage016_016.jpg

ScannedImage015_015.jpg

Two pictures of Gambit from the X-Men animated series.

The top one is pretty good, the second one just behind it. I think you are better drawing the faces than the full figure at this point. You should pick up some of those drawing books at Borders or Barnes and Noble. They have a couple on how to draw figures. Here is a Superman I did that is similar to the above drawings.

1254644742_l.jpg

The top one is pretty good, the second one just behind it. I think you are better drawing the faces than the full figure at this point. You should pick up some of those drawing books at Borders or Barnes and Noble. They have a couple on how to draw figures. Here is a Superman I did that is similar to the above drawings.

1254644742_l.jpg

A excelent drawing of the Man of Steel. Could you do one of the clone Superboy?

This one if you are going to be one then get the **** out and **** off.

His approach was a bit harsh, but he's correct. If you are going to get upset with every little bit of criticism, the thread will have to be closed.

Some of the criticism may be constructive in making you a better artist...try and take it constructively rather than personally....

aww...poor gr87.

you need to practice more stick figures...and I'm seriously not joking when I say this. Movement and skeletal structure is very important in drawing the human figure...stick figures will help you get a sense of this.

Still not bad stuff I think, more practice would help though. Nice Gambit pics there their pretty sweet. Not trying to be a dick to ya or anything but ya have to lighten up a bit. Sure theres gonna be jackasses out there who dont care what they say and if it hurts anyones feelings. Theres positive criticism and theres negative, sometimes the negative can be the positive cause it shows us our faults and how we can correct them. I'll admit when I first came to this site and showed a few of my characters, I wasnt very good at taking criticism. I regret not listening to them before because I know they were only trying to help. Most people here are just trying to help you just have to let them.

ScannedImage014_014.jpg

Okay, I'll try better.

*puts on fake PR grin*

Oh, and um...It's so...pretty. They're always...pretty.

I'm sorry, but that sucks.

You want constructive criticism? Fine. Here it goes.

The lettering is imprecise, the muscular structure isn't anatomically correct, and the eyes don't even line up. There's little to no shading, simply because you used a pencil to do all of your coloring. It, frankly, looks awful. Horrible. Just downright bad. I see no redeeming qualities to that image, save the fact that it's black. The only reason the color counts is because that's the only thing that partially resembles Batman, the character I assumed you were attempting to draw.

Better luck next time. :o

It's from The Batman animated series and very looks exactly like the original art piece. So it doesn't even come close to sucking. Better luck next time getting the constructive criticism right.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"