Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

Would be awesome to see GxK make it to $550 million WW or even beyond that. Would have to overperform in Japan, me thinks, so we shall see how it plays out.

Regardless, I'm so glad it performed as well as it did & shows that people are willing to still show up and show out for the MonsterVerse. Good stuff indeed. :D

I liked the movie more than I thought I would. It was definitely entertaining. Thanos Kong was kinda cool.

A good weekend internationally (Japan) & a relatively strong hold (only a 25% drop) has seen this climb to $519.3m WW.
$181.6m DOM
$337.7m Overseas

Really happy for this - hoping it can break $550m.

You figure it's got about 2 or so weeks left in theatres....let's see if it get the $19 Mil to get to $200 Domestic

My girl and I love the Monsterverse and really wanted to see this. For some reason though we just haven’t gotten around to it on the weekends. Was looking at times for this weekend and it seems Thursday is the end of its run? Couldn’t find any tickets or times past Thursday.

My girl and I love the Monsterverse and really wanted to see this. For some reason though we just haven’t gotten around to it on the weekends. Was looking at times for this weekend and it seems Thursday is the end of its run? Couldn’t find any tickets or times past Thursday.
No way? That's a shame.

I’ll check again tomorrow or this weekend maybe the site just needs to be updated.

Not sure how this effects him doing a 3rd one. But at least it won't be his next project

Being compared to low budget horror stuff he's done, so probably not going to delay GxK 3. Probably crank Onslaught now, do GxK next year. I'm sure Toho would like a 3 year delay so they can get a new Godzilla out as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"