Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

GBP_1U_WgAAxiXd.png

I’m kind of sad Ebirah appeared as a brief scene because I would have loved for him to have his own movie but I’m sure whoever the villain is it’ll be fun

I don't know what the dailies are looking like for this now. But if it gets another week, say anything up to $1m Mon-Thurs and maybe another $1.5m - $2m for next weekend.

I think the domestic will end up just agonisingly short but it should have enough WW to get it to top spot in one more weekend.

I just saw this and I was confused the entire time.

- King Kong is old and needed a dentist and a mech arm
- Mini Kong is King Kong's sidekick
- The human girl is connected to the hollow world and the 3 monsters
- Hollow world looks like a videogame
- There's a human civilization in the hollow world and only communicate through telepathy
- The "Scarred King" holds a grudge against Godzilla and uses Frozen Godzilla as a weapon
- While all of those are happening, Godzilla in the surface world, is full of energy, beating monsters and destroying ancient landmarks...
- They also completely destroyed Brazil in the climax

I felt like I have missed a lot in the past, when I've seen the previous 4 movies. The only one I haven't seen is Monarch the tv show. The entire movie was information overload. The visual effects looked pretty bad. The human characters were annoying, especially the one from Eternals, who was useless. The entire movie was too much and it needed more time. It was absolutely ridiculous.

I just saw this and I was confused the entire time.

- King Kong is old and needed a dentist and a mech arm
- Mini Kong is King Kong's sidekick
- The human girl is connected to the hollow world and the 3 monsters
- Hollow world looks like a videogame
- There's a human civilization in the hollow world and only communicate through telepathy
- The "Scarred King" holds a grudge against Godzilla and uses Frozen Godzilla as a weapon
- While all of those are happening, Godzilla in the surface world, is full of energy, beating monsters and destroying ancient landmarks...
- They also completely destroyed Brazil in the climax

I felt like I have missed a lot in the past, when I've seen the previous 4 movies. The only one I haven't seen is Monarch the tv show. The entire movie was information overload. The visual effects looked pretty bad. The human characters were annoying, especially the one from Eternals, who was useless. The entire movie was too much and it needed more time. It was absolutely ridiculous.

-They gave him the Mech Glove because he got Frostbite from Shimo
-Yes
-Connect to Kong and Mothra
-Pretty much yeah
-Correct
-Skar King got his ass kicked by Goji back in the day and buried. He enslaved Shimo the Ice Titan.
-Godzilla is on a training quest to gather energy to fight Skar King & Shimo
-Rio did get a fair amount of property damage yes.

Looks like Regal has tickets through the 22nd. Looks like its got one more weekend to close in on the Domestic run.

My wallet....

tamashii-is-goated-yooo-v0-8g9l0401bo0d1.jpg

tamashii-is-goated-yooo-v0-s0o43401bo0d1.jpg

tamashii-is-goated-yooo-v0-iks9a401bo0d1.jpg

Tamashii Nations bringing out the rest of the GxK crew. I dread Shimu's price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"