Grand Theft Auto V

Anyone notice a change in their online character? I'm fat now and my brother is skinny lol. Any one knows what's going on? Also do I have to win 50 races to get the chrome paint for my car?

Last edited:
Anyone notice a change in their online character? I'm fat now and my brother is skinny lol. Any one knows what's going on? Also do I have to win 50 races to get the chrome paint for my car?

my character looks 70 years old now. Try loading up a race with closed matchmaking, not sure but i think you get the win if it's just you

I started playing online again yesterday, and my character had a tattoo I'd never given him. Maybe he got himself in my year absence? Also his car has disappeared completely.

Incidentally, I'm on the 360 if anyone wants to be my buddy. My gamertag is ThunderGuns.

Says "This Video is Private."

Looks pretty good!

Incidentally, the idea of working together on Heist missions is a totally foreign concept to people isn't it?

Sadly, yeah. I have only the one friend who still plays GTA Online on the 360, so if he's not around it's play with randoms or not play.

Also they can't drive.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good!

Incidentally, the idea of working together on Heist missions is a totally foreign concept to people isn't it?

That statement couldn't be more true for the EMP delivery setup.

Also, I'm somehow surprised at how many people don't know how to handle a motorcycle. Then when I see what they are driving to the bank they all have Zentornos :whatever: It's like breaking is a foreign concept as well.

hasta la vista is like the greatest game mode ever. I made a video homage to Spielberg's duel using this game mode, it's in my sig.

It's like breaking is a foreign concept as well.

Right? I mean everyone crashes sometimes, it happens -but most people seem to just slam into walls or objects that are directly in front of them. It's as if they think accelerating hard enough in a straight line will magically let them pass through any obstacles.

Having completed the story for the third time or first time on XBO,I still want to state that Michael is my favorite GTA protagonist since Tommy and I f'n hate Trevor while Franklin is alright!

I play as Franklin and Michael the most during free roam. In the story I still ended up picking Option C though all three times.

Option C was the only sensible choice I thought. Picking either A or B just limits your gameplay options, if nothing else.

I like Frank the most, but despised Mike the most. Well I take that back... his family made his side of the story made me dislike him the most. He was alright on his own, but his family... man I wanted a scenario where Trevor would, like end them all in a fire. Jimmy especially.

I wanted Lamar to get "clipped" or crept on. Frank on his own ain't bad but whenever he's with Lamar or driving with Michael or Tremor he *****es worse than those two,then he *****es about them doing the same.

I like crazy but Trevor is way too much of an ass to people. I instantly hated him for what he did to Johnny and despised him during the torture stuff and what he did to Floyed.

I found the heists to be somewhat half baked personally.

I picked Option B in the story and got rid of Trevor. REally regret it.
I thought Option C would kill Frank so I didn't do it.

Trevor was the worst of the protagonist, but he wasn't bad at all. He had a lot of funny moments. Option C actually fit better with the tone of the game I felt.

I think Option C is what Frank would pick. During the course of the story he seemed to like Trevor enough after everything they go through. With Michael he kinda sees him like a mentor and was worried when he was about to get slaughtered at the factory by Chang's men.

When Devin shows up with the choices,Frank refers to Mike as his home boy even though he was annoyed and pissed at M&T. So I think he would of course pick C and the ending with taking out the loose ends was perfect and them driving away seperatly as friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"