Grand Theft Auto V

I know this is way way too early but since I talked about the characters and story yesterday,I want to mention my basic wish list for GTA 6

Location-The return of Las Venturas(Vegas)with the addition of the Hoover Dam and near by areas.

Multiple Protagonists-A hispanic undercover cop assigned to take down a criminal,The criminal similar to Franklin but without the ghetto talk and a female driver&hacker that was in the criminal's old crew.

Story-A badass FIB agent goes undercover to take down a major car jacking criminal,The criminal's old crew except a female friend has been killed by other major crime lords. The three befriend and go after different criminals while they do their own heist that mostly involves vehicles(Gone in 60 Seconds and Fast&Furious style)

Having never played the original PS2 games, I would love to experience an HD version of Vice City. I just don't know if it has the same allure as it did 10 years ago when it was basically a spoof of pop culture movies and shows.

All GTA games have been a spoof of pop culture, and the USA (and once London) in general.

All GTA games have been a spoof of pop culture, and the USA (and once London) in general.
Yeah but what I'm saying is there's a diference between the heist in GTA IV being reminiscient of Heat, and an entirely differen things for your mansion in Vice City to look exactly like Tony Montana's mansion from Scarface, or having your own version of Miami Vice characters appear.

hey guys I have not played V in a while but something has been bugging me. whenever I load up Online (not sure if it does it in Story mode) it goes to First Person by default after it finishes loading. Normally I just tap the touch pad and change back to 3rd person, but is there a way to make it go back to 3rd person by default?

GamesRadar does these GTA videos every week where they talk about news and updates, and this week they talked about the possibility of Single Player DLC, and they talked about some stuff in the code that could be placeholder or hints. There are codes named "Agent" and "Zombies" and the voice actor for Franklin posted a pic recently in his mo-cap suit.

Since these are all just rumors and speculation, I'm wondering if they might be planning an Undead Nightmare style DLC for this. It would be pretty cool to see a Zombie outbreak in Los Santos.

How are the graphics on Xbox one.

You can get GTAV on PSN for $25.20 and GTAV with 1.25 million in online money for $29.60.

I want to get GTAV but I have no idea if its worth the extra $4.40 if I don't know if I'll play online. What do you guys think?

I'd save the four bucks unless you know for sure you'll play online. If you *do* get into online, you'll earn 1 mil pretty quickyl just doing missions and races, etc. It's a nice bonus though, you wouldn't have to save for an apartment/garage at first.

So I got this for the Xbox one and man is this great being back in this world. Graphics are amazing tho a bit better on the PS4.

You can get GTAV on PSN for $25.20 and GTAV with 1.25 million in online money for $29.60.

I want to get GTAV but I have no idea if its worth the extra $4.40 if I don't know if I'll play online. What do you guys think?

ahhh, you should have mentioned for the PS3. I got excited for a moment thinking it was PS4

I only have a PS3 so I figured no one would care since Bloodborne is the only new release game on PS4 since launch. :o

Having never played the original PS2 games, I would love to experience an HD version of Vice City. I just don't know if it has the same allure as it did 10 years ago when it was basically a spoof of pop culture movies and shows.

One of the things that made Vice City so great for me was the soundtrack. I'm a big 80's fan...so just driving around listening to the music was a lot of fun.

I wasn't crazy about most of the soundtracks for most of the GTA games except GTA3 which had that opera station which I loved and the talk radio stations which were maniacally funny.

I wasn't crazy about most of the soundtracks for most of the GTA games except GTA3 which had that opera station which I loved and the talk radio stations which were maniacally funny.

Fernando Martinez in Vice City is hilarious. I think he's in all of them if I remember right? Or is that Lazlow?

[YT]JDhNpsYTb7k[/YT]

Vice City was definitely the pinnacle imo, both in music and talk radio. The talk station from III was good too.

I haven't found much to love about V's radio, aside from the occasional song or talky bit. Danny McBrides show on the country station is pretty good.

I'm in a similar boat. My friend let me take his PS3 last year which has GTA V installed, so that's how I played it all year, but I'm planning on getting a PS4 next month and GTA V is definitely one of the first games I want to play.

It's currently on sale digitally for $40 on PSN for the main game, and $48 with a Great White Shark card. I'm tempted to buy it now, as I've been accumulating a collection of games before I actually get the system. I just don't know if I should take the chance and wait for Black Friday to see if the game will be on sale anywhere else for cheaper. I'm actually considering going full digital this generation, and only buying disc games if they're used and for cheap.

I picked it up. I much prefer digital myself.

why in the world

is this taking so long to install.

and yeah, I got it on digital too but that's just because it was a birthday gift

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"