Hal Williams Presents . . .

these are great and i hope u get around to coloring ur ivy real soon

Thanks, glad you like my stuff. I'm working on a 300 themed version of Hyper, but I'll probably get to work on my ivy after that.

here's a quick manip of a 300 themed Hyper.

hyperspartancopy.jpg

Nice, great coloring. :up:

wow! the suit on the black widow pic looks REALLY REALLY well done... nice!

Here's a colored version from one of the above pics.

HulkVsThorCapClr01.jpg

You said you do your coloring in photoshop; how did you get those light looking effects -like at the bottom of Hulks pants..?

Great work, btw. :up:

maybe im wrong, but im assuming its not an effect or filiter, so much as he by hand painted in a highlight.

You said you do your coloring in photoshop; how did you get those light looking effects -like at the bottom of Hulks pants..?

Great work, btw. :up:

The coloring tutorial mentioned above is similar to how I do my coloring, except I use multiply on the outlines layer. The shadows and highlights with sharp edges like the Hulk/Cap/Thor drawing are usually done on all completely seperate layers, but if I'm going for more of a soft edge on shadows and highlights like my blackwidow drawing I usually use the burn and dodge tools on the colored layer themselves.

Alright, I finally got around to finishing my Poison Ivy pic. I re-sized her head so now it looks a little more proportional (thanks for the advice blksuperman2). Let me know what you guys think, critiques are welcome.

poison_ivy01.jpg

really awesome... i love the character, and this is a really different take on her.

i also love the touch of the 'plant veins' on her clothes. (background it amazing too!)

really awesome... i love the character, and this is a really different take on her.

i also love the touch of the 'plant veins' on her clothes. (background it amazing too!)

Thanks. I'm glad I actually found the time to finish it, was starting to wonder if it was ever gonna get done.

Here's my newest piece, Powergirl. Hopefully I'll find the time to get it colored soon. Critiques welcome.

powergirl01WIP.jpg

Alright, I finally got around to finishing my Poison Ivy pic. I re-sized her head so now it looks a little more proportional (thanks for the advice blksuperman2). Let me know what you guys think, critiques are welcome.

poison_ivy01.jpg

You're welcome. Excellent coloring. Bats looks pretty awesome in the bg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"