Spoilers Henry Cavill Returning for Shazam 2 & Black Adam 2!?

Spoilers
I'd be happy if the rumor is true, but Cosmic Book News ain't reliable. Still, hope is true.

Last edited:
Cavill's Superman guest-starring in another hero's film, again? No thanks.

Cavill's Superman guest-starring in another hero's film, again? No thanks.

Careful, bud. Statements like this will incur lengthy diatribes from certain fans about how screen time and dialogue and character development mean nothing in terms of establishing a main character in a movie.

More "evil," mind-controlled Superman is the worst possible move they could make right now.
Yep. Not a fan of evil mind controlled Supes. I would rather just see Superman team up with Shazam for a scene and offer him some encouragement

Evil mind control Superman is another terrible gimmick. Someday the studio we'll be smart enough to show a confident heroic Superman embracing his ideals without a CGI face.

Evil mind control Superman is another terrible gimmick. Someday the studio we'll be smart enough to show a confident heroic Superman embracing his ideals without a CGI face.

Let's hope so ! Its wayyyyy overdue. :smf:

Nah, man. I like my Superman torching people alive with his heat vision.

If Cavill is sticking around for the DCEU...no need to even recast Superman but then you are gonna have to recast Lois Lane since Amy Adams is more or less done in the DCEU and you are also gonna have to recast Lex Luthor eventually as well as Perry White since Fishburne is now MCU since he jumped ship

i heard rumor that could HENRY CAVILL could join mcu as loan aka the next Wolverine!!

Cosmic book news automatically puts the BS radar into overdrive with this rumour.

There are also rumors about HC being on radar for Universal's Dracula, then rumors about HC as the next Bond, all just as valid as HC returning for Superman. :o

Honestly I wouldn't mind Henry as Bond although I prefer and hope he stays on as Superman.

just make a standalone Superman movie and if thats good make another one. you can recast or keep Cavill i dont care just make a good Superman movie. get the guys that did Captain America to make the movie and you are all set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"