The Amazing Spider-Man How would you plot the reboot?

tnr105

Civilian
Reaction score
Here is how I would plot out the Spidey Reboot:

Movie 1:- Call it "The Amazing Spider-Man"

-Have origin recapped in titles, similar to Incredible Hulk.

-Electro as villain

-Have Peter Pine after Gwen

-Norman in the background, setting up Gobby

-End movie with coda with introduction of Mary Jane. "Face it Tiger, you just hit the jackpot!"

Movie 2: -Call it "The Spectacular Spider-Man"

- MJ is only a friend, Gwen is the love interest.

-Norman becomes the Green Goblin.

-Gwen dies. The bridge.

- John Jameson goes leaves on space mission.

Movie 3: -Call it "Web of Spider-Man"

-Peter grieve over Gwen, grows closer to MJ

-Open with quick battle, maybe Spidey vs Rhino

- John Jameson returns with the symbiote.

- Peter gets Black Suit. Is depressed and more aggressive on crime, trying to prevent anymore "Gwens"

-Rhino escapes, Peter goes overboard and in the battle and causes property damage, a civilian dies.

- Peter ditches Black Suit. Eddie Brock, who in this would be like the Spectacular Cartoon, receives it and becomes Venom.

-Peter battles Venom, wins.

-Peter has learned to forgive himself for Gwen's death, ends up with MJ.

-Funny in-joke where Brock's cellmates Cletus Cassidy and Mac Gargan laugh at him, joke what they would have with a symbiote.

-By this time, it would be the final Sony Spidey movie. Downey and co. would have finished Avengers series. Maybe have Spidey meet Luke Cage at the end, who tells him they are forming a new Avengers team. Spidey is reluctant, have him say how he is reluctant to work with that guy with the claws. Luke says they have a Spider-WOMAN on the team, and Peter automatically signs up.

I like a lot of your idea, especially things like recapping the origin in the credits, and naming each movie after a different Spidey title, both of which are things I would include.

I really hope they name the move Amazing Spider-man.I mean what else can they call it?Can't just be Spider-man.Also I hope there is a origin recap during the credits.The movie should be early in his superhero career but he should already be established kinda like the Spectacular Spider-man cartoon started.

Peter becomes spiderman
Someone becomes villain
Spiderman vs. Villain
END

:p

Here’s how I’d plot out the reboot:

“Amazing Spider-Man”
- Dr. Connors beomes Lizard and goes on a rampage, causing havoc.
- Eddie Brock in the background
- End movie with introduction of Mary Jane Watson

“Amazing Spider-Man 2”
- Aunt May becomes ill and is hospitalized.
- Kraven comes to New York to hunt Spider-Man.
- Peter still feels responsible for Uncle Ben’s death.

“Amazing Spider-Man 3”
- Vulture is the villain.
- The symbiote bonds with Peter.
- Brock fired from the Bugle, and throw in Venom as a cliffhanger for part 4.

This is what I would do:

" the Amazing Spiderman"
- the main crime boss is Silvermane, because kingpin is owned by new line cinema and Tombstone wouldn't be as fresh choice as Silvermane
- the villain is scorpion, and the story for him would go something like this:
MacGargan is a nobody who works for Jameson and owes a lot of money to Silvermane. Jameson gives Gargan a job to spy Peter Parker so they would get to know how Peter gets so good pictures of spidey and if they work together. Peter notices that he's being followed and humiliates Gargan publicly as Spiderman.

Jameson fires Gargan and now Silvermane is sure that Gargan can't pay him the money. Silvermane offers Gargan a deal, he will forget all his debts if Gargan will valentier to a project called "Project Scorpion" which is ment to create a mercynary to take down spiderman. So Gargan turns into the scorpion, almost defeats spiderman, turns against Silvermane and impails him with his tail (Silvermane returns in "the amazing spiderman 3" with a partially cyborg body), kidnaps Jameson and then comes the final battle between Spidey and Scorpion.

if you liked this I can post more stuff on this thread, like how shocker is involved in my storyline and what I got in mind for the sequels!

^I really dig that tbh. Would make for a great "new-old" origin for Scorpion that would actually fit even in the first movie.

I'd love to read your version of Shocker too.

Last edited:
^I really dig that tbh. Would make for a great "new-old" origin for Scorpion that would actually fit even in the first movie.

I'd love to read your version of Shocker too.

well thanks! Here's what I would do with Shocker:

The shocker story would start almost at the beginning of the movie. An ex convict and now a trained mercynary working for Silvermane called Herman Schultz is given two high tech weapons specially designed for him by the tinkerer(Herman Schultz now becomes the shocker).

The shocker tracks down spiderman and they have a big fight. Spiderman wins the fight, but the shocker gets picked up by a fake police car arranged by Silvermane.
In the scene where the Scorpion turns against Silvermane I thought it would be kind of cool if the Scorpion had to go through Shocker first to reach him.

I even thought that it would be cool that Herman Schultz would ask Silvermane "why can't I be in the project Scorpion? Seriously, why this guy?" and Silvermane would be like "This experiment is very unstable, I can't afford to lose one of my best men! If this loser dies I think nobody will even notice."

So, if you like action, this movie would definitely have some! Here's the list of all the big battles:

Spiderman vs Shocker
Spiderman vs the Scorpion (introducing the villain)
the Scorpion vs Shocker
Spiderman vs the Scorpion (final battle)

hope you liked my ideas:woot: And btw if you have some ideas yourself I would very much like to hear them too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"