Deadpool & Wolverine Hugh Jackman is back as Wolverine!!!!

Obviously as a fan I’m hyped. But Logan was such a perfect end to his version of the character, that this feels like a cheat.

Obviously as a fan I’m hyped. But Logan was such a perfect end to his version of the character, that this feels like a cheat.

I see Logan as the end of the Fox-verse Wolverine. But I'd bet this will likely be an alternate-universe Wolverine, with Jackman possibly having a more comics-accurate costume, as someone else mentioned.

Ryan Reynolds, you did it. You crazy son of a b****, you did it.

While I do think Logan was indeed a perfect end, it's possible Hugh Jackman could be playing a variant. Definitely seeing Deadpool deal with the multiverse and talking smack as a major element of the plot now.

Hugh Jackman does technically owe Ryan Reynolds this.

As long as this isn't a resurrection that undoes the damn perfection of Logan, I'm on board. Big fan of Jackman's Wolverine, and there's plenty of room to manoeuvre with time travel and multiverse shenanigans etc.

While Jackman's return almost felt inevitable, I'd also like the think he's protective enough of Logan (and his promise of it being his last one) that he'll be conscious of not undermining it.

I see Logan as the end of the Fox-verse Wolverine. But I'd bet this will likely be an alternate-universe Wolverine, with Jackman possibly having a more comics-accurate costume, as someone else mentioned.
That's my take. It's helpful that Deadpool doesn't take itself too seriously, so I don't think it'll undercut Logan all that much.

Curious to see the reactions of the 'Don't bring back ANY of the Fox X-Men cast' folks who were gung-ho on not liking those films or the cast and were looking forward to an all new cast, because you know they exist.

This is quite possibly the most exciting thing the MCU has ever announced. I wasn't even this excited when they announced Spider-Man in Civil War. So freaking stoked! And finally my name will become a reality! Logan and Deadpool, finally together. In fact, they should just call the movie LoganPool. (Kidding, of course.)

I don't care about timelines or anything at this point. I'm excited. This is the most interested in the MCU I've been since Endgame.

The Origins riffs are going to be worth it alone.

Probably a variant like Professor X in Multiverse of Madness.

Curious to see the reactions of the 'Don't bring back ANY of the Fox X-Men cast' folks who were gung-ho on not liking those films or the cast and were looking forward to an all new cast, because you know they exist.

I don't want many of the Fox-Men coming back, but Jackman, Stewart, and one or two others are exceptions... but even with them, I don't want them as THE MCU Wolverine or Xavier. Variants are fine, bringin Jackman into this and maybe Secret Wars as the comic Old Man Logan is fine. But I still want a new cast for the whole team when the MCU versions arrive

I hope Deadpool spends the entire movie acknowledging and referencing their interactions in Origins and that Wolverine is just confused about it the whole time.

Logan was the perfect ending for this character and I don't want that to be tarnished. That being said, am I excited? You bet your *** I am.

Yeah, I mean, "Logan" is still set a few years from now

Maybe DP3 explains how he got from the Super-Mega-Happy-Ending of DOFP to that s***ty alternate future lol

I also hope they have Jackmans Wolverine be, you know, Jackmans Wolverine. Like no personality change or anything like that. They did a great job with Tobeys Spider-Man, so let's hope.

Pretty sure Jackman and Feige have been talking for quite some time. Which probably inspired him to talk with Tobey and Andrew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"