I'm a shaaaaaark! The king shark casting thread/campaign

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
image.jpg

I have no idea if he will be in it but i really hope so because I love king shark!

Imagine if they cast robert baretheon actor mark addy as king shark (complete with serkis type motion capture)! I love it!

Who would you cast? Or perhaps you would have a serious objection to him being in it at all?

Last edited:
If we're going with the 'Assault on Arkham' King Shark, Kevin Durand.

I'm not feeling this! But if you have to keep him he should be expendable. Thus maybe a comparatively lesser actor? Robert Maillet?

1090_robertmaillet2.jpg

Nathan Jones.

Raymond Olubowale Rumored To Play King Shark In Suicide Squad. I was hoping they would go 100% CGI.

Guess is we're getting something like this:

king_shark_53e0327183d4f0.52279525.jpg

El Mayimbe says Olubowale is doing mocap for King Shark and is separately playing a minor role as a member of Waller's security.

If that's true, someone else could do his voice, like Rocket and Groot in GOTG.

I'd go with the Hammerhead route, to further differentiate him from Croc.

I still can't see the need for BOTH Sharkie and Croc!

Any more developments on King Shark being in this? Croc looks great! King Shark would be very interesting on screen.

Well, I'm guessing that if he is in this, he'll be mostly CGI. Croc you can get away with using make up I think, since he's really just a big guy with a skin disorder. By a half-man/half-shark character will likely need a bit more enhancement.

If that's the route they are going for and not something akin to "Assault on Arkham" version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"