IMAGINE12's stuff

imagine12

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, just posting some of my stuff here from a comic i did last year, never got it finished. I'm a big fan of Egyptian stuff so i put myself into the comic as the main character, pretty fun stuff. Didn't get around to adding text but it's pretty 'Nuff' said i guess. Hope you enjoy!

AmenRapage1.jpg

AmenRapage2.jpg

AmenRapage3.jpg

AmenRapage4.jpg

AmenRapage5.jpg

That is some seriously nice work. The story flows quite well and the artwork is pretty fantastic.

I do have a couple crits...on page two, the last panel...he's supposed to be falling backward but he kind of looks like he's walking on air, the motion is a bit stiff. And page three panel four where the mummy strikes him..again the figure is really stiff...I think it would read better if the protaginist was a little large and little less stiff, again it looks more like he's standing the being struck done.

At least that's my opinion...besides that it's some really great work.

I'd have to agree with Mrh7448. The artwork itself is beautiful and it's got good flow, but the action of the character is a bit stiff. Other than that, it's great looking.

Awh, you suck. I wanna learn how to do that.

That art is freakin' amazing.

This is flipping awsome! :cmad: <--- see this? That is me hating you. Keep up the good work and great looking characters. Let's see how you do the women, though.

Impressive stuff. You should combine all of wonderful artwork into one art thread.

Some really good stuff. My only critisism is that if I were your inker I would kill you because everything is tonal. Although, it it went straight from pencil to colors it could look really cool.

amazing stuff. let's see some more

Really nice work!!! Nice angles in the panels and really cool lines! Very impressed!

We need a new Drew Struzan since he retired, I vote you as the new film poster guy, do you accept.

Wow thank you! I love his work, i'm really flattered, of course I accept!

wow, those are really good, the main character kind of reminds me of Sylar (facially) my comics look nothing like this

Hey there guys and gals, been so busy lately but managed to get a couple things cranked out.

4-1-2009113209AM.jpg

it's great to see new stuff from you imagine

i luv ur art especially that adorable little kitty

Thanks alot! Here's a better resolution of that Skaar pic

skaar23done-1.jpg

great expression on Skaar :up:

Thanks! Here's a quick drawing i did for a kid at the daycare I work for.

7-3-2009101842AM.jpg

Thanks alot!! Here's a quick drawing i did for a kid at the daycare I work for.

7-3-2009101842AM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"