Playstation Insomniac's Spider-Man 2

Just silly. The first game already looked great on PS4 so this is obviously better than that. Maybe the jump from the first game could have been higher but otherwise it's just very dumb exaggeration.
Insomniac’s games suffer really badly in poor bitrate and compressed vids. I’m sure seeing the actual game on a tv will be transformative.

Gotta say, those pre-order suits are pretty freaking ugly. Cool art though.
Not as ugly as the digital deluxe ones though. Not loving these. Honestly the original suits are generally on the weaker end, with the exception of how much I like 2099 Miles. Much prefer the movie and comics ones.

Not as ugly as the digital deluxe ones though. Not loving these. Honestly the original suits are generally on the weaker end, with the exception of how much I like 2099 Miles. Much prefer the movie and comics ones.
Oh yeah, no I was including those too. I get it with Miles because he doesn't have the same kind of history to draw from, but I think it's so unnecessary to bother with so many original concepts. Spider-Man has so many iconic looks to fill out a suit list.

Oh yeah, no I was including those too. I get it with Miles because he doesn't have the same kind of history to draw from, but I think it's so unnecessary to bother with so many original concepts. Spider-Man has so many iconic looks to fill out a suit list.
I'm curious, which ones did you tend to use in the last two, NB?

I'm curious, which ones did you tend to use in the last two, NB?
I'm a traditionalist, so I tended to stick with the classic and then the Mark IV.
cb5bd4e682a3f6e356026b5b01c9d7a7.jpg

I do enjoy using the FFH suit on replays though, as I do like the black and red color scheme.

Peter's costume is from the comics. Its the Arachknight costume from the Inifinity Warps event. And I think Miles is an alt take on it.

EDIT- Just saw the other suits, yea I agree with you on those though.

Last edited:
I'm all for the October 20th release date. I was expecting it a month later.

Venom in all his glory looks awesome. I'm really wondering who it is if it isn't Eddie. I feel like if it were Harry they'd have just come out and said it since it seems too obvious.

I'm not really feeling those preorder suits but no doubt there'll be plenty of options in that department. What I really want is for the suits from the first game and MM to be ported over via saved game data but that's wishful thinking.

Venom in all his glory looks awesome. I'm really wondering who it is if it isn't Eddie. I feel like if it were Harry they'd have just come out and said it since it seems too obvious.
While Harry seems like the most likely choice, my 0.01% of happening guess is Kraven. With the first game, Insomniac seems very open to making changes and deviating from the comics to tell the story they want to tell. And Kraven did become Venom in Spider-Man: Life Story, so there is some prescedence for that.

my theory is that Venom is Peter Parker, and Miles Morales has to defeat Venom and save Peter Parker from the symbiote's wrath

Interesting that they have palette options for the suits now, too.

my theory is that Venom is Peter Parker, and Miles Morales has to defeat Venom and save Peter Parker from the symbiote's wrath
I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if that also happens but the art shows both of them fighting Venom. So at least someone else is getting the symbiote after Peter.

Most likely will be Harry, which would fit in structurally with how the other two games have played out. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Kraven or its own entity though.

I see they're releasing the collector's edition with steelbook, and no disc lol. If you want the shiny case, you need to buy another copy to put in it. Gotta be one of the most ridicuous trends ever.

Good to get a release date. Kraven and Venom both look awesome.

I see they're releasing the collector's edition with steelbook, and no disc lol. If you want the shiny case, you need to buy another copy to put in it. Gotta be one of the most ridicuous trends ever.
Pure idiocy lol. If there’s no copy of the disc it’s a collectible and not a game, no need for it to even be game case shaped.

I bet Harry is going to be Venom.

That was the implication in the first game's stinger scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"