Playstation Insomniac's Spider-Man 2

I think a lot of people were hoping it would be a misdirect with Harry/ it leaves him early to jump to Peter. The Harry Venom concept holds a lot of spoilt milk thanks to the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon lol. Could it be done better? Sure.

I'm hoping this ends with a stinger of Eddie Brock getting the suit leading to a venom spin off.

So crazy thought... What if it's not Harry but, someone like Alistair Smythe?...

Last edited:
So I finally got Spider-Man: Miles Morales today and for half the price, because of Sony's Days of Play sale... I haven't installed the game yet but I read that the game is very short and I don't know if I should take my time. I finished Spider-Man 2018 in like 10 days.

So I finally got Spider-Man: Miles Morales today and for half the price, because of Sony's Days of Play sale... I haven't installed the game yet but I read that the game is very short and I don't know if I should take my time. I finished Spider-Man 2018 in like 10 days.
It's pretty short. If you're just playing the main missions you can probably finish it in about 8 hours. Maybe add another 4 hours or so for extra side missions/collectibles, etc.

I'd actually recommend playing it after the first Spider-Man game as a marathon for a longer experience.

It's pretty short. If you're just playing the main missions you can probably finish it in about 8 hours. Maybe add another 4 hours or so for extra side missions/collectibles, etc.

I'd actually recommend playing it after the first Spider-Man game as a marathon for a longer experience.
Yeah I currently finished the get the cat side mission and found most of the Prowler's chest things. I think I will pretty much do everything. Though I think will suck at the simulation tests and won't complete the location checklist because of it. Seeing the new actor for Spidey was weird. I didn't realize he was in this as well.

After this, I'm playing Guardians neXt, I don't think I've played two modern Marvel games for the first time back 2 back.

Yeah I currently finished the get the cat side mission and found most of the Prowler's chest things. I think I will pretty much do everything. Though I think will suck at the simulation tests and won't complete the location checklist because of it. Seeing the new actor for Spidey was weird. I didn't realize he was in this as well.

After this, I'm playing Guardians neXt, I don't think I've played two modern Marvel games for the first time back 2 back.
Ugh, I always tend to forget about that. Really the one big misstep in any of these games but I've gotten a little more used to it. The original model fits the voice so much better. I guess the good thing about it is we don't have to see it often since he's masked up most of the time.

So my guess is their gonna take from the Ultimate Spider-Man comics and have electricity be the Symbiote/Venom weakness instead of sound and that’s where Miles enhanced Nuform/Bioelectric abilities come in hand when it’s time to save Peter from the Symbiote’s influence.

I heard some rumor saying it’s Kraven as Venom or even Flash Thomson

I know its a Spider-Man game but I'm sure the open world will be amazing and I would like if Pete/Miles can drive a car. I feel like I don't really pay attention to the open worldness of these Spidey games because I just keeping using the web and swinging, but Insomniac made New York City look so good and detailed.

I'd like to see lesser known villains like White Rabbit and Jack O'Lantern.

This could very well be the only thing I'm excited for at SDCC this year.

If this game lets you drop Screwball off a really tall building, it’s a winner in my book
I would love to see pissed off Symbiote Peter unleash hell on Screwball.

Nice the only exciting news that I m looking forward to at this years sdcc, but yeah I feel sorry for those who bought tickets to this years sdcc there r no marvel movies and no dc movies being shown off

This could very well be the only thing I'm excited for at SDCC this year.

I would love to see pissed off Symbiote Peter unleash hell on Screwball.

#1 is still me hoping someone is recording the audience reaction to Zeb Wells at the Marvel Comics panel...

#1 is still me hoping someone is recording the audience reaction to Zeb Wells at the Marvel Comics panel...
I'm still betting that Kamala will be resurrected by the time The Marvels hits theaters. I haven't followed the comics for years but this was a poorly thought out stunt.

I'm still betting that Kamala will be resurrected by the time The Marvels hits theaters. I haven't followed the comics for years but this was a poorly thought out stunt.
That's probably what is going to happen now but I don't think that was the original plan. They announced The Marvels was pushed to November back in February, only a few months before she got killed off. So if The Marvels stuck to it's original July release, she would have been freshly dead just in time for the marketing to start up on her big movie debut. The backlash probably would have been worse had that actually happened.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"